Your *BEST* Night Cream

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Your *BEST* Night Cream

OK now. The jury for a miracle cream is still out (high-end lines are beyond my reach). Time's claws are definitely within arm's reach. HELP.

Erm, most of you guys are much younger than I am. Any aunties or mums who have raves for certain anti-ageing products, drop in a line or two. Thanks!

Aunty checking in!

How old are you dear? I am in my early thirties (pretty sure that is older than you ), so dry skin & fine lines are appearing with a vengeance.! Sorry, the only thing that I;ve had success in combatting dryness with is La Mer.

I'd like to find out what the best night creams are too!

Comment

Cream de La Mer.

But may be too rich for some skin types / some periods of the month

Comment

How does the Sjal Cela/Kura compare with CDLM? Keep my money or splurge? TIA

Comment

For my oily and yet sometimes dehydrated skin, i use Clinique's Moisture Surge Extra. Gel-based and yet moisturise so well. I love it ! Never though i will love any Clinique pdt after their disasterous's Simple 3 steps skin care ...

Hey Dimples,

Have u tried the KB's moisturiser? How do u find it ? I find it kinda hard to absorb ( quite thick) and abit sticky after-feel. How do u find it ?

Comment

hi..Glossie, think that I drop by to say " hi"

SK II sign treatment seems to be working fine for me so far, though the effect is more noticeable when I first started.
            I wonder if LAMER is mainly more hydration purposes , seems like dry skin people are loving it more than us combo. Does this also have its anti aging effects ( firming, etc)??
            :wave:

Comment

mine is darphin arovita c cream! this is an anti-aging cream but is not too rich for my almost mid-twenties skin. very nice texture that absorbs well into my skin. been using it for almost 6 months now and my skin has been smoother and has a glow to it. definitely my HG night cream.

Comment

another "aunty" checking in.....

my mum swears by Sjal Kura Intuitif. She used La Mer previously and thinks Sjal is better. Mum is a good testimony for anti-aging products...cos lots of people can't believe that she's actually my mum......they think she's my sis. Gosh, i better go load on more of those anti-aging stuff.

Seriously, my sample of Sjal Cela Intuitif works really well for me.

Comment

:ROFL: :ROFL:

I wld love to see her......need some inspiration...So her secret to aging is CDLM? I tried a sample of Sjla Cela too and I thought this works better for me than CDLM too.....

Ok 'aunty' checking in too...I better load on more anti-aging cream as well.....but this aunty face has too much oil...

Comment

Originally posted by keiko
                    another "aunty" checking in.....

my mum swears by Sjal Kura Intuitif. She used La Mer previously and thinks Sjal is better. Mum is a good testimony for anti-aging products...cos lots of people can't believe that she's actually my mum......they think she's my sis. Gosh, i better go load on more of those anti-aging stuff.

Seriously, my sample of Sjal Cela Intuitif works really well for me.
                    wow sounds v gd...where to get this brand? haven't heard about this b4 till today

Comment

darling Sjal is at the infamous place in Tangs.....Escentials! U can go and ask for samples....not sure whether they still have them though...
                      Last edited by Glossie; 27-12-2003, 12:19 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by meow123
                        :ROFL: :ROFL:

I wld love to see her......need some inspiration...So her secret to aging is CDLM? I tried a sample of Sjla Cela too and I thought this works better for me than CDLM too.....

mum's secret to aging is facial, bird's nest, sunblock, CDLM and now Sjal, SKII mask, SKII treat essence. She uses loads of skincare!

Comment

I've tried many different night cream before, but they are always to oily for my skin. I have very oily and hyper-sensitive skin, any good night cream to recommend? T.I.A.

Comment

i've used the KB moisture cream, it's very basic and may be greasy for oilier skin; i would say this is for normal skin

Comment

Originally posted by ponine

Hey Dimples,

Have u tried the KB's moisturiser? How do u find it ? I find it kinda hard to absorb ( quite thick) and abit sticky after-feel. How do u find it ?
                              Hey Ponine,

I tried the KB moisturiser. Only applied a thin layer each time so it didn't take too long to absorb or leave any sticky feel. Quite okay for drier areas like my cheek.

Comment

Working...
                              X