Kiehl's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kiehl's

Anything from this line is worth checking out? Erm, is it available in SG? :huh:

Re: Kiehl's

i like the baby lip balm and lip balm #1. also used to use the creme with silk groom and lite 'n shine groom. great for thick hair but the former can tend to weigh your hair down if you use too much.
    Last edited by duckiee; 02-10-2006, 08:18 PM.

Comment

Re: Kiehl's

Originally posted by glenda
      Anything from this line is worth checking out? Erm, is it available in SG? :huh:
      Yes, it is available in Singapore. Sold at Club 21 (Four Seasons Hotel). You need the telephone number to call them, Glenda?

Comment

the ultra facial moisturiser was kinda thick. but the original eyecream is quite a HG for me

Comment

Originally posted by claypot
          the ultra facial moisturiser was kinda thick. but the original eyecream is quite a HG for me
          the ultra facial moisturiser gave me a breakout!

Comment

Originally posted by claypot
            Claypot, what's the name of this eye cream? TIA

Comment

I *WANTED* to be a Kiehl's girl a while ago so have tried some of their products! :note:

Blue Astringent Herbal Lotion Even Madonna uses it! It's quite a good astringent for acne-prone skin but after using it for a while my skin was real dry.

Light, Nourishing Eye Cream Tried a sample but it's just a standard eye cream.

Rare-Earth Face Masque (Gently Astringent for Oily-Acne Skin) Claimed to absorb excess oil but I prefer PC Oil-Absorbing Mask much more!

Drawing Paste with Azulene For acnes/pimples treatment but it doesn't dry up. Very messy stuff, I prefer Drying Lotion more.

Lip Balm (tube) It seems to be the Queen product of Kiehl's but I don't find it moisturizing nor special?! :huh:

Deluxe Hand and Body Lotion in Chinese Flowers Luv it! The lotion is not too moisturizing (I don't like the sticky feeling) and the scent is not too strong! Will buy again!

Castille Shampoo Got a sample and Love it!

Klaus Heidegger's All-Sport Everyday Shampoo Got this as a bd pressie and frankly I don't like it. It's for everyday use and there is not much foam! That's why I don't like it! Always feel that my hair is not clean enough.

Leave-In Hair Conditioner Use this when I have permed hair and it's really dry. A very good treatment.

Extra-Strength Conditioning Rinse Love it!

Intensive Repairateur Deep Conditioning Pak and Deep Conditioning Protein Pak After using Kerastase Oleo Relax Hair Mask I just found these so-so. Got samples from Joyce as well! Try your luck!

I really wanna check Supremely Gentle Eye Make-Up Remover out but I forgot! I should have asked to see if they could spare me a sample last night

Comment

Wow Karen, you tried a lot!!! How's the Extra-Strength Conditioning Rinse? Is it better than regular conditioner? TIA

Comment

Yes I love it! I don't really use regular conditioner cos it does not moisturize my hair. I only try the sample but didn't buy it. Seems to be quite expensive to spend $100+ on a conditioner. I am using PC now and love it too!
                  Last edited by Glossie; 21-12-2004, 08:13 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by glenda
                    Claypot, what's the name of this eye cream? TIA
                    oh i'm so sorry glenda, i hardly go back and read threads! the name is quite simply "original eye cream" and it's in a black pot. i was actually referring to the light nourishing eyecream - and swapped for it .. and got the original eye cream instead

the original one is very thick - it's the same texture as vaseline, almost. it takes a night's sleep for it to sink in - i like it that way

Comment

Originally posted by babyflite
                      the ultra facial moisturiser gave me a breakout!
                      It also make my skin a major mess. Almost like a grotesque... :puke: ..I was really wanna like this one though.

Comment

Some of the kiehl's product I've tried other than the ultra facial moist. :

Avocado eye cream:
                        This cream has a weird texture. WHen first in contact with skin, it feels kinda thick, does not migrate AT ALL..so u have to kinda figure out how to have them distributed around your eye area, but soon after that, it felt like water but stickier.... ( I know my description sounds crazy, Plz bear wit my gals..This come from the heart ) This cream went right back to Nordstorm for full refund. Grab MAC moisture feed -eye instead, and very happy with it.

Sodium PCA moist.:
                        Ment to be oil free, but it did nothing rather than make my break out from the previous encounter with ultra facial moisturizer much much worse. Felt very oily indeed.

Lycopene moist. lotion:
                        This anti oxidant cream is okay. Nice smells and texture. I still have half of it full though. Switched to L'occitane lavender face gel and PC 2%. ( if anyone interested, drop me an email, and I'll send my bottle to you. DOn't worry, it's not a jar so the contamination rate is down below, plus i'm a pretty clean person...promise. )

Toner blue: too drying

rose water toner: I'm not sure what to say about this one.

I suggest u ask for sample first before buying. Kiehls is pretty generous with sample from what i heard.

Comment

Khiel's

Has anyone dropped by Club 21 recently enough to know if they still stock Khiel's?

i think i need to restock on my lip balm and cream with silk groom.

Comment

Yes they're still there. Had called them a couple weeks ago to enquire about their products. But the price of the lip balm has gone up! Again!

Comment

how much are they charging?
                              Last edited by Glossie; 21-12-2004, 08:09 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X