Threading services

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Threading services

I heard from the ladies here, Little India has good salons that does that. But I have not tried them myself.

i go to this salon on kadang kerbau road. can't remember the name offhand.

Comment

Originally posted by vixette
      i go to this salon on kadang kerbau road. can't remember the name offhand.
      it's Dania Beauty Salon, remember?

Comment

Originally posted by omveganyogi
        hi nineh!

alternatively you can try Suvin at Midpoint at orchard #03 level look for Deepa she is rather gentle with underarm wazxing though i have never try with her for face threading.

Their number is 67332901.
        How much do they charge for the whole face?

Comment

Originally posted by keiko
          ah yah yah...that's the one! thanks keiko!

just went back to her couple weeks ago to redo my eyebrows, and amazingly she still recognized me.

laughed a little when i told her i've been recommending her salon to all my friends!

mebbe i shld ask for a discount eh?

Comment

Originally posted by vixette

mebbe i shld ask for a discount eh?

you should! i've been recommending friends there too. In fact, these days, a carload of colleagues and myself swing by during lunch to get our brows threaded

Comment

How often does one need threading? Is waxing a better option? V curious and good thing this THREAD is started to let me in the loop.

Comment

Originally posted by Glossie
                How often does one need threading? Is waxing a better option? V curious and good thing this THREAD is started to let me in the loop.
                well the lady at Dania recommends threading every 3 weeks or so for maintenance. but because my eyebrows grow back quite slowly, she said once a month should be fine for me. (i'm lazy to pluck out the really fine hairs myself!)

waxing....tried eyebrow waxing once only, didn't really like the feeling of the warm wax so close to my eyes tho. guess it's mostly personal preference lah!

Comment

Is she a chinese? That Suvin gal...

Comment

hi nineh, the lady at suvin is call deepa and if i my memory dun fail me she is from sri lanka but i think is a PR here and work in suvin for sometime. she is rather skillful i have not tried her on others but only underarm but i am good friend can't without her for bikini waxing and no one else. we both find her very gentle and soft spoken.

latest update from my gd freind she is going back to her hometown for a mth on may onwards so be quick to get her unless yr facial hair can wait

hi sweetmango and all the babes here sorry for my long holistic nick (call me om) i was cutiepie at misskat and hang out a few times with pandora and joce and others at somewhere sometime ago but haven't been quite active in beauty forum but more on health board.

my holistic nick? i pratice ashtanga yoga for abt 2 yrs lately busy with wedding preparation and house renovation (i am a maid on every wkend) so haven't got chance to practice much.

i have lately become almost vegetarian and working towards adopting a raw food diet and sunshine is my gd friend.

this is really a gd website for great stuff i will try to stop by for more guest appearance hahaha

love,light and namste
                    om.....

Comment

Originally posted by keiko
                      Is the place conveient to reach ? Must call to book appointment ?
                      How much will that be ?

Thanks!

Comment

heya, i've got nothing to contribut about the Diana place, but i've tried Bioskin's threading service. There're not very professional. Hurt my skin, and left a number of red marks on my skin after that which took abt 1 week to heal!

Comment

I've tried threading my upper lip at Far East Plaza (JS Beauty I think), its about $10.

Comment

Originally posted by popsicle
                            I've tried threading my upper lip at Far East Plaza (JS Beauty I think), its about $10.
                            interesting...
                            how long it last?
                            who do u look for at JS Beauty?
                            TIA

Comment

Originally posted by popsicle

was it pain?!?? i've got a very low threshold for pain - especially on my face :sotong:

Comment

Working...
                              X