Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Frownies

Frownies

This is hailed as THE Botox alternative. It's been raved so much on MUA & I am actually thinking of trying it out! I catch myself frowning for no reason (hubby says I frown too) & maybe this will help.

I frown a lot too... and sometimes the frown dun go away! it's on my forehead... yikes!

Comment

Hey yeah DrX clinic does that too...when i went to see Dr Tan, he showed me pics of ppl who remove their frown lines by Botox, really effective

Comment

erm... wouldn't it hurt ALOT to have an injection on the face ?

I think i would jump up and the needle might just get bented in the process and disfigure my face

Comment

I also frown alot too!

Comment

Me too....
            Have the bad bad habit of frowning since young....
            I have lines on my forehead now yet Im still in my late teens

Comment

Originally posted by Pauline
              Hey yeah DrX clinic does that too...when i went to see Dr Tan, he showed me pics of ppl who remove their frown lines by Botox, really effective
              SYT, the one Stella attached is an alternative to botox rt? not botox itself..

Sounds interesting.......but mine is laugh lines more than frown lines...I laugh too much.....

Comment

Interesting timing on this. I was just pointing out to my SO the other day about the lines appearing on my forehead and one between my brows that really bug me.

These seem inexpensive enough to try! Stella, let us know if you give them a try!

Comment

Erm... this is funny... how come u all frown that much??? I thought reading post here will make u scream and laugh loudly???

I'm vice versa, i laugh too much, the pack for eyes and mouth is more suitable for me, to get rid of those stupid linesss.....

Anyone getting that???

Comment

Originally posted by jemay
                    Erm... this is funny... how come u all frown that much??? I thought reading post here will make u scream and laugh loudly???

I'm vice versa, i laugh too much, the pack for eyes and mouth is more suitable for me, to get rid of those stupid linesss.....

Anyone getting that???
                    I think mine comes from squinting too ... :roll:

Comment

Originally posted by ppie
                      I think mine comes from squinting too ... :roll:
                      hey, so u should get one and try first then tell us if is effective????

Comment

hey, so u should get one and try first then tell us if is effective????
                        Ah, so I should be the guinea pig?

Comment

Originally posted by ppie
                          Ah, so I should be the guinea pig?
                          yes yes, since all the goodies come from the states, u should start first!

Comment

Hi Here's another website to check out those frownies http://www.makeupartistschoice.com/frownies.htm

Comment

yes yes, since all the goodies come from the states, u should start first!
                              Hmmmmm ... just might do that. Only $17 to try ...

Comment

Working...
                              X