post break out care

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• post break out care

hihi girls , i'd like to know after u get a acne break out , and the patches are dried out , do u apply moisturiser over it , or pimple cream or whatsoever, or leave it alone?

I normally let them dry up until I'm certain that the horrid bumps are all dead, then I'll use my Dermalogica cream exfoliant to rid the dead cells and continue with the usual routine. I'll never apply moisturiser on bumps till they're

Comment

Hm.. i normally still apply the moisturiser on the dry patches because pimple cream tends to make that area drier. So i guess the moisturiser tend to "repair" my skin. And i will also use whitening scrub on that area to lighten the brown patch. HTH

Comment

I've been using Methode Brigitte Kettner Cream zinc on my scars with great results, most of the time, my red angry scars fade to a pinkish tint in 2 - 3 days and disappear in 1 - 2 weeks. Great stuff!

Comment

Originally posted by Jewel
          I've been using Methode Brigitte Kettner Cream zinc on my scars with great results, most of the time, my red angry scars fade to a pinkish tint in 2 - 3 days and disappear in 1 - 2 weeks. Great stuff!
          hi jewel.

sounds good..where did u get the prduct from and how much does it cost? thanks

Comment

I got it from JS Paradigm at Far East Plaza for $59 for a 15 ml pot. But it can last really long since u only dab it on the scars area. I leave a thick coat on my scars overnite.

Comment

I still apply my pimple cream & moisturiser over it.. Oh yes, & to apply ettusais acne whitening to whiten the mark..

Comment

sighzz, my acnes wont go once they pop out

Comment

hmmmz my dried up patches have cleared more or less cleared already.. but my skin feels so sensitive now.. i walked under the sun and i can feel it burning! :piss:

Comment

I apply neotstrata AHA and/or retin-a on zits and scars. Great results for me but both of these strong stuff may not be suitable for sensitive skin.

Comment

I used retin A too on stubborn pimples effective but find that the scars seems to take ages to heal.

Comment

I just apply aloe vera gel the whole time and hope they'll heal

Comment

Originally posted by allure
                          hmmmz my dried up patches have cleared more or less cleared already.. but my skin feels so sensitive now.. i walked under the sun and i can feel it burning! :piss:
                          Gal,
                          Better leave it alone....Last few mths my skin also became sensitive, had red patches and pimples too...
                          Left it alone for quite awhile, kept skin care to the 3 steps only...Sometimes i didnt even apply anything when im at home...
                          My skin turned better after awhile, became like what it used to be...nt that sensitive and only occasional pimples!
                          Take care

Comment

Working...
                          X