COTTON PADS OR COTTON WOOL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• COTTON PADS OR COTTON WOOL

I'm lazy and cheap, have been using Watson's for donkey years but find it a bit rough. Any to recommend? Mainly for toner application.

edited to alter title
    Last edited by xue; 13-09-2004, 01:32 PM.

try Shiseido ones, think it's $5 per pack if u dun mind the price.

Comment

I switch brands very often. Sometimes, Wastons' or $1.99 selling at Wastons' (a lady sketch infront of the pkt). Or sometimes, using those $0.90 a pack from those small beauty stores.

Comment

i prefer watson's one. I bought ipsa one before, sucks.... those in japanese supermarket sucks too..... stick to watson!

Comment

I don't know my brand but it's getting very difficult for me to find the cotton pads of my choice.

I will only go for the circular ones. If I can't find those French ones that I use, then I'll probably buy TBS ones but they are so expensive!!

Luckily, Guardian's been having sales on these cotton pads. Sorry forgot name of the brand and I'm not at home now.

Comment

This is something that I stinge on Since I have a small face, I actually use only half a pad for the toner!

Yup Karen, I actually own one pack of the TBS huge cotton pads, it's a dream to remove m/u with this and cleansing milk! But so ex!
            However, since it's mainly for toner, I don't wish the pads to be too dense, otherwise, it'll just trap the liquid, quite wasteful.

Comment

I use those circular ones from guardian...Doesn't run like those from Watson's, especially good for removing makeup. Can't remember the brand also. I love the ones I bought in Vienna, cheap and good, but used up already...

Comment

I stinge on cotton pads too! Haha... I figured cotton pads are just... cotton pads. Just sorta get the cheapest & softest one available at any pharmacy *press to test heh*. Just got a packet from Guardian during the sale sometime ago. But I haven't been using my cotton pads to remove eye makeup now. My KP cleansing oil does the trick!

Comment

eeps! i never knew there were different kinds of cotton pads! or that makeup counters actually sold them.

what's the difference between an ordinary cheap cotton pad and one from say, ipsa or tbs? :sotong:

Comment

er...shapes? Squares, rounds, huge rectangles, balls?
                    Softness
                    Density
                    Processed texture: none, those with patterns etched into the surface.

Comment

Originally posted by paphio
                      er...shapes? Squares, rounds, huge rectangles, balls?
                      Softness
                      Density
                      Processed texture: none, those with patterns etched into the surface.

oh man. er. so if i'm using cotton pads to apply PC BHA 2%, should i be using a particular kind? :sotong:

Comment

Nope! It's all personally preference
                        I started this thread only because I'm getting disatisfied with the roughness of watson's cotton. But I get resist the "40% more" labels.

Go see the TBS large cotton pads... think these are available for cleaning up when the customers try the m/u at some outlets. It's so huge and luxurious.

Comment

oops....sorry I saw the title "pads" and thought Paphio was asking abt sanitary pads until I saw the word Watson and toner

Ok back to this..I have no special preference too...Most of them I used the circular ones frm Guardian. May be time to check out the TBS ones recommended by Paphio

Comment

I'm a cheapie - been using Watson's for the longest time, but yes, I hate the roughness. Will check out the TBS ones....I like the sounds of it!

Comment

Nothing but TBS ones for me

Comment

Working...
                              X