Lip Treatment

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lip Treatment

What do you use to moisturise and prevent lip wrinkles? Share with us!

Re: Lip treatment

Originally posted by baby_j
    What do you use to moisturise and prevent lip wrinkles? Share with us!
    I used Nivea lip care.. its used for my chapping lips.. cheap and good!!

Comment

Clinique All About Lips. Exfoliates, refines, moisturizes and plumps up lips all in one! Got this recently because all the lip balms I slathered on weren't doing the trick. You really have to exfoliate your lips once in awhile...you can do this either by gently buffing them with a damp baby toothbrush, or....if you're lazy like me, you get an all-in-one product!

Comment

im using MAC lip moisturiser and it really works - moisturises and seems to plump up my lips. plus, great as a "lipgloss" to slick over your lipstick and tone down the shade.

however, i suspect it's just like vaseline... :ROFL:

Comment

i'm using and loving RMK lip essence, it's a great lip balm, leaves my lips really soft and 'plump', even beats kiehls #1 IMO coz kiehls just moisturizes...but RMK tastes a tad soapy and is expensive at $20+ for a small tube

Comment

Shiseido Water in Lip Lip Essence, cheap and good. Smith's Rosebud Salve is actually very good too.

Comment

Using Kiehl's #1 lipbalm now..very moisturising but I wish it had some sort of flavour as I hate the taste.

Comment

Nuxe Honey Lip Balm, expensive at $20+ but highly effective and a little goes a long way. Use it at night and feel the balm still there in the morning when I wake up.
                Available in Escentials.

Comment

Good cheap & value for money lipbalm would be Nivea & Neutrogena. Neutrogena gives your lips a somewhat glossy look, yet no waxy feel! Don't even need to apply my lipgloss after that if I'm too lazy hehe...

Comment

Originally posted by Flowerfairy
                    Good cheap & value for money lipbalm would be Nivea & Neutrogena. Neutrogena gives your lips a somewhat glossy look, yet no waxy feel! Don't even need to apply my lipgloss after that if I'm too lazy hehe...
                    Neutrogena?? Great!! Thats another one that i'm going to try out..

Comment

Originally posted by ataraxia
                      im using MAC lip moisturiser and it really works - moisturises and seems to plump up my lips. plus, great as a "lipgloss" to slick over your lipstick and tone down the shade.
                      Although I have never tried MAC lip moisturiser before, but I believe it works well as your beautiful kissable lip has proved everything.

Comment

Talking about lipbalm makes my head goes round. i have tried so many lipbalms that it makes me wonder if I am lipbalm crazy.

Currently I am using Elizabeth Arden's 8 hours lipbalm for day and night. I find it quite good, really make my lips soft and supple.

Other than that, I also find the following lipbalms not bad:-

1. Khiel #1 lipbalm (if you don't mind the oiliness)
                        2. Smith Rose Salve (if you don't mind the rose scent but I heard they have lemon version as well)
                        3. MAC Lip conditioner
                        4. Neutrogener (cheap and good)
                        5. chapstick with sunscreen (lips also need sunscreen protection too!!!)
                        6. Loccitance 100% shea butter (my all time favourite)
                        7. Nuxe tinted lipbalm (great pigment but feel a bit waxy)
                        8. Elizabeth Arden 8 hours protection lip balm (currently using and quite satisfied with it)
                        9. Mama Coco (just make sure you don't eat it in impulse becos it smell sooooo delicious, my fave are chocolate and coconut)

Lipbalm that does nothing and a waste of $$$$:-
                        1. chanel's lipbalm @&*!
                        2. Maybelline Lip Smoothie (did nothing to my lips)

Comment

Cheapskate joce using Vaseline Petroleum Lip Jelly.... lasting.... and good for air-con environment.

Comment

I'm using Lancome Vinefit lipbalm (my mum's Lancome gwp!). I like it lots cos' it doesn't gunk my lips, gives a subtle sheen, keeps them soft (apply at night and the next morning, yay! lips...) & mostly cos' it smells sooooo yummy & fresh!
                            A little goes a long way too.

I have the Evian lipbalm too but that one is not heavy-duty, feels light as water on but not doesn't have staying moisturizing power.

Just got one of those Prada monodoses? Haven't used it yet. Any feedback on those? Lots of raves on MUA...

Comment

Originally posted by pandora76
                              Clinique All About Lips. Exfoliates, refines, moisturizes and plumps up lips all in one! Got this recently because all the lip balms I slathered on weren't doing the trick. You really have to exfoliate your lips once in awhile...you can do this either by gently buffing them with a damp baby toothbrush, or....if you're lazy like me, you get an all-in-one product!
                              Ditto on this Clnique All About Lips! Love it!

Comment

Working...
                              X