Eye makeup remover

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eye makeup remover

if this thread should be in "Cosmetics", can Mod please help to move it?
    TIA.

~~~~~~~~~

although I'm using cleansing oil for makeup, I think I still need one specially for removing waterproof mascara and eye shadow.

I'm using Estee Lauder eye/lip remover now, but I often still see shimmers (from e/s) after cleansing.
    End up having to cleanse 2 times before I proceed with cleansing oil for makeup.

edited to add: I often have "itchy" eyes at night and I wonder if it's caused by this remover.

Any recommendation?
    Last edited by autumnheart; 14-05-2003, 03:02 PM.

Re: Eye makeup remover

Originally posted by autumnheart
    although I'm using cleansing oil for makeup, I think I still need one specially for removing waterproof mascara and eye shadow.

Any recommendation?
    oh oh i'm in the same situation! currently using mac cleansing oil which is good for at-the-end-of-the-day removal, but sometimes i make mistakes midway through my makeup application and it would be handy to have a good makeup remover that i could just dip a cotton bud in and then swipe onto makeup mishaps.

any recs? something that doesn't irritate sensitive eyes, isn't oily, doesn't dry out skin... and affordable to boot? *hopeful*

Comment

I really like Chanel's eye makeup remover. I like this much better than Lancome's Bi-facil. Can't remember the exact name, something Precision...has a pretty dark blue liquid floating on top of the colourless layer.

Comment

I'm using the loreal eyemakeup remover religiously for many years.. Cheap and effective.. though only at times, my eyes may get a bit dry but i suspect its only when i applied mascara, then after removing with this remover, then it may make my eyes dry.
        But still can remove effectively..

Comment

Originally posted by blushed2003
          I really like Chanel's eye makeup remover. I like this much better than Lancome's Bi-facil. Can't remember the exact name, something Precision...has a pretty dark blue liquid floating on top of the colourless layer.
          I like the Chanel too! It's called Biphase something eyemakeup remover.

Comment

Only tried it once and made a mental note to buy it one day:

Kose's remover, ultra cheap for it's performance, just $16. Pale milky blue, considered as a sundry.

Comment

i'm using estee lauder eye/lip remover for long wearing too...this is my second bottle...the first bottle i used was a few years ago...at that time it was still in a purple bottle pacakaging and i thought it was really good! But i stopped using it due to its high price...just purchased the new packaging(light-green bottle)again lately at Sasa and it was so much cheaper. But i found out that it's not as good as the old packaging...it make my eye sting quite abit when removing mascara...so think of changing a new one after finishing this bottle...sign... *off to search for a new eye m.u remover*...

Comment

i used a bottle of this stuff, it's nice and works well for the price; removes my waterproof mascara too

now i'm using TBS camomile eye makeup remover, works well too; i'm not too picky as long as it doesn't sting my eye *too* much

Originally posted by paphio
                Only tried it once and made a mental note to buy it one day:

Kose's remover, ultra cheap for it's performance, just $16. Pale milky blue, considered as a sundry.

Comment

i've finished two bottles of Chanel's, but when i started using MAC's waterproof mascara, it didnt really worked. had to use 5 swabs of cotton wool for each eye!

using MAC's cleansing oil now and it really works in removing waterproof mascara. plus i love the scent.

Comment

The absolute bestest and mildest eye MU remover I've ever used has gotta be Loreal's, the one with 2 layers of blue liquid (you have to shake vigorously before using). Before this I swear by Lancome, also the one with 2 layers of blue, in fact, both are equally good, and so uncannily similar in terms of texture and scent that I swear its the same thing; Packaged and sold for difference prices!

Comment

Second Loreal's eye and lips makeup remover. It's pretty similar to Lancome Bi Facil except maybe it's a tad more greasy. The quality is excellent considering how cheap it is.

Comment

I used to use Lancome Bi-facil or Clinique Take it away. But now KP cleansing oil does the job in one simple step!

Comment

I don't use an eye makeup remover at all. I just massage my KP cleansing oil all over & I am makeup free!

Comment

I'm currently using Biotherm Biocils Express Makeup Remover for the eyes, as well as Loreal lip and eye makeup remover. Although the one from Biotherm works better on my waterproof eyes makeup, but just like what Ariel mentioned, the Loreal lip and eye makeup remover is considered good for its low price.

Comment

Originally posted by atypical
                              I don't use an eye makeup remover at all. I just massage my KP cleansing oil all over & I am makeup free!
                              but stella, what if u make a teeny mistake and you want to erase it, but not remove all your makeup? can the kp cleansing oil be used on localised areas only? :sotong:

eh wait i forgot -- this is someone who's so good at makeup she prolly doesn't make mistakes so she won't need any makeup remover other than her cleansing oil!

Comment

Working...
                              X