Kirara Mask

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kirara Mask

hi, has anyone tried this? I saw this at SASA yesterday and the SA told me it was very good.

I havent used it myself but check <a href="http://websun02.sasa.com/sasa/application/commercewf?origin=itemdetails.jsp&event=link(itemd etails)&wlcs_catalog_item_sku=1041202"> this</a href> out for more info:

Comment

Check this Out...

I have used K-Mask for like a year. It's becoming my staple as it really deep cleanses my skin and improve my acne-prone skin.

Comment

kazablanca: thanks for your review.. can i know how it has helped your skin and how often do you use it?

thanks for all the links given.

Comment

I saw it at SaSa yesterday too...

The SA says it's very good and they're having a promotion: 40% off. Each box is about S$80 after discount. Plus, buy 2 boxes (6 sets in each box) and get 1 free box + 4 single dose trial sized ones==> 22 applications of the mask at S$160+. (after 40% discount)

Is it priced like this in HK??

Comment

I have wanted to buy it after Karen's raves (probably will still try to buy it, ) but it's so expensive!!

Comment

Karen, then maybe it's a good time to get it cos' of the huge discount!

Comment

i wish to clarify that there's only 4 sets in each box so it's a total of 16 for $168 after discount so that works out to $10.50 per use.

Comment

Originally posted by Raine
                  kazablanca: thanks for your review.. can i know how it has helped your skin and how often do you use it?

thanks for all the links given.
                  It's indeed very expensive! The SA suggests me to use it every other day as my skin is quite acne-prone, but I can't afford it! So I use it once or twice a week as a deep-cleansing mask. It stated to leave the mask on for 15-20 minutes, but as recommended by the SA, I leave it for 30-45 minutes! Afterwards I will apply a moisturizing mask when I have my shower! My huge zits seem to die down a bit and my face is less oily!

Comment

i wish to clarify that there's only 4 sets in each box so it's a total of 16 for $168 after discount so that works out to $10.50 per use.

4 sets only??!?! The SA told me 6 sets! But I'll rather believe you, Raine, cos' the SA a little blur blur one... she told me there's a 30% discount and I had to point out to her that the poster says 40% discount!

hmmm... that's rather expensive!

More infor gals, this one comes in 2 tiny bottles, one a powder with the herbal ingredients and the other with some essence. To use, mix the 2 together until you get a paste and allpy onto face. A little truoblesome, don't you think?

Oh...I read in Cleo just now that Loreal has a new mask... It's a one vial application type of mask. Don't know if it's good! Keen to try it if it's not too ex...
                    Last edited by riverie; 18-05-2003, 02:51 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by kare2711
                      On the other hand, if it's good for oily skin, then it wouldn't be any good for me
                      Yes yes, it's for oily/acne prone skin!

Comment

okie.. me just got the masks.. i know i know.. it's expensive.. but well i've got this thing for masks and serums..*sigh*

so just wondering.. anyone keen to share? i'll be selling separately..

letting go 1 box at $42 or $10.50 per set. please pm me

Comment

okie.. me just got the masks.. i know i know.. it's expensive.. but well i've got this thing for masks and serums..*sigh*

*gasp*
                          Tempted....
                          But I so broke this month!!!

Raine, I'll PM you if I still can't get this off my mind after 1 week...

Comment

no problem this is the exact cost per box. me not making any profit..

Comment

Good luck!

Comment

Working...
                              X