Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• All About L'Oreal

Any rant or rant on this new mask?

I have faith in L'Oreal in turning out value-for-money products so I think this will work like most of its other whitening stuff under White Perfect. Will be getting the mask soon and will surely report back - if you guys can wait! Hehe..

Comment

Is this the one that's so fiercely advertised through the brochures that come with The Sunday Times this past Sunday?

If it is, I'm mighty curious about this too!

Comment

I believe that's the one: Deep Whitening Mask. One which contains BHA and beads to exfoliate. I think this concept is great. Soak the skin in whitening agents, then slough off top surface with beads and clean pores with BHA! Beat this!
        Last edited by Glossie; 12-02-2005, 01:51 AM.

Comment

Glossie do report back when u have tried this....Am very curious abt the mask as well. Its by far the most expensive among Loreal products...$37 for 5 tubes? I believe one tube can only be used once..very curious abt this one

Comment

Pls do Glossie!
            I'm now pulling my hair for not getting it during metro 20% sales, which is ard $28.

Comment

Originally posted by meow123
              Glossie do report back when u have tried this....Am very curious abt the mask as well. Its by far the most expensive among Loreal products...$37 for 5 tubes? I believe one tube can only be used once..very curious abt this one
              Sure thang, dudette!
              I didn't know they cost this much. Yes, they're built much like those break-a-capsule ampule (sp?) intensive treatment stuff. I sound like a broken record.. I bear testimony to my ma's continued usage of White Perfect. I've also tried the Spot Corrector. Great texture. Between Lancome and L'Oreal, pick the latter anytime cos it really delivers!

Comment

Thanks!!

I reckon since both are under the same company, l'oreal shld be as good as Lancome. So u are right abt that.....

Now, anywhere with 20% discount I wld grab this baby
                Last edited by Glossie; 12-02-2005, 01:50 AM.

Comment

Review!

Hi Cotters!

As promised, I'm back here with my review of this mask. Have used it just once though, so I shall post again at the end of the course of 5 tubes per week.

Here goes.. I must say I quite liked it. It's cooling at first contact; some of you might feel it's a tad stinging from the "tingling" sensation. I'd suggest that you standby one jar on hand to store any unused mask. You see, one tube was too much for me, even though I applied the mask thickly as suggested (unless you use it on your neck and chest as well). I figure you could store enough for one more application if you use it on your face only.

After 15 mins, you massage your face softly and let the microbeads work their stuff. The mask is rich in texture so you need to wash really thoroughly to get it all off you. My skin brightens visibly afterwards. Skin is also smooth and soft. No taut feeling on my cheeks (but thinner-skinned might experience some tightness). However, it doesn't hydrate as much as I hope it will.

I don't know if this brightening effect lasts; L'Oreal didn't promise this anyway. As with most products, the intended effects will eventually show after a substantial period of continual usage. As mentioned before, the White Perfect range of products did do it for my ma. Teaming the whole line of products in your daily regimen should help you achieve the desired results better and sooner.

For me, this is certainly the cheaper option since I can't afford 14 pieces of SK-II Whitening Masks.
                  Last edited by Glossie; 12-02-2005, 01:50 AM.

Comment

Wow, thanks Glossie! Seounds really interesting, so far I've been hearing plenty of good reviews about this mask. But my sensitive skin can't take physical exfoliation except for the super mild ones like Dermalogica microfoliant. Does anyone want to share a box to try out or sell me a tube?

BTW Glossie, so did you store the remaining from the tube? How was it after you stored it? Any changes in texture?

Comment

Was told there's a shop at Sun plaza (sembawang) selling this mask at around $32. Maybe those who live nearby can hunt for it.

Comment

Thanks Glossie for the review. A friend of mine is selling her remaining 4 tubes at $5 each (it didn't work for her). I am getting a tube to try out. Sweetmango, u interested?

Comment

ooohh...yes please!! If its convenient, do get a tube on my behalf, thanks meowmeow!
                          Last edited by Glossie; 12-02-2005, 01:49 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by sweetmango
                            ooohh...yes please!! If its convenient, do get a tube on my behalf, thanks meowmeow!
                            No prob, pass u when we meet up yah

Comment

Originally posted by meow123
                              No prob, pass u when we meet up yah
                              Okay! In this case, we'd better meet up again soon! Eat chocolate cake, then go home and use the mask to prevent chocolate-induced pimples

Comment

Working...
                              X