Makeup Remover Wipes?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Makeup Remover Wipes?

Recently I impulse purchased Comodynes(sp?) MU removing wipes for sensitive skin (pale yellow packaging) and to my surprise, I'm in love!! The sheets are thick, soft, and of generous size, one wipe removes ALL my MU (I used an eye MU remover to remove eye MU befre that) totally! Foundation, powder, blusher, lip gloss, everything off! It was scented a little but not over bearing. Best of all, after using it for nearly 2 weeks, there was no signs of irritation or breakouts caused by it. Wow.... Plus, its a real steal at only $6+!

I love the convenience of it so much that its hard for me to use proper MU remover again Anyone here uses MU removing wipes as well? Any good brands to recommend (I figured that if something that costs $6 works so well, there must be plenty of options!)?

MAC MAC MAC! :ROFL:

Comment

I have just started using Comodynes too and I love it! I have been too busy lately with work and when I got back home, it's such a simple makeup remover to remove all my makeup (except mascara though). I love it, it's great for a lazybone like me lol!

Comment

Sounds interesting...if you know what i mean.
        Where do they sell these Comodynes?

I'm a tad wary of makeup wipes though, they just sound like they would make me kinda drag the makeup all over my face?! Do they really cleanse very well?

Comment

Originally posted by geekchic
          Sounds interesting...if you know what i mean.
          Where do they sell these Comodynes?

I'm a tad wary of makeup wipes though, they just sound like they would make me kinda drag the makeup all over my face?! Do they really cleanse very well?
          No! Comodynes remove your MU beautifully, try it and you'll see what I mean, you'll be hooked! The only downside is that I can no longer bear to clean my face the 'proper' way with oil and milk.

They are available at plenty of places like Watsons, Pharmacies, and anywhere else that sells drugstore brands.

Comment

I use these makeup wipes too.. They're really great for removing makeup when u're dead tired after a clubbing night out etc. and is too lazy to go through all the oil removers etc...

But i do wash my face (with normal cleanser) after using those wipes though .. (just in case)!

Comment

Originally posted by Jolin
              I use these makeup wipes too.. They're really great for removing makeup when u're dead tired after a clubbing night out etc. and is too lazy to go through all the oil removers etc...

But i do wash my face (with normal cleanser) after using those wipes though .. (just in case)!
              Me too, I just use this to remove my makeup after a tired day, but still I would wash my face again.

They have also release a new formula for acne-prone skin and claim to remove blackheads etc. I have tried it but prefer the normal (original formula) one.

Comment

Originally posted by sweetmango
                No! Comodynes remove your MU beautifully, try it and you'll see what I mean, you'll be hooked!
                ah...! your nick needs to be changed to evilmango, girl! reading this thread is making me want to grab some of those wipes, and i have a brand new bottle of kp cleansing oil!!! must resist...

Comment

me using the biore facial wipes for makeup remover... not bad.. for Comodynes dun really like it.. used once

Comment

the l'oreal ones r pretty good! there's a pretty strong floral scent tho...

i personally HATE the nivea ones, they stink big time!

anybody seen individually packaged ones before? =)

check out this link:
                    http://handbag.com/beauty/makeup/johnwipes/

Comment

Im wondering if we can use those baby wipes (something like wet tissue) as substitute for these makeup wipes?? Because there might be some stuff they use in these wipes that sensitive skin might react to??

Comment

Originally posted by Jolin
                        Im wondering if we can use those baby wipes (something like wet tissue) as substitute for these makeup wipes?? Because there might be some stuff they use in these wipes that sensitive skin might react to??
                        Might not be a good idea because most MU nowadays have good staying power, and baby wipes are fomulated more for water soluble dirt rather than water proof MU or foundations/powders. I guess you can try, but it might not be able to remove your MU completely. The Comodynes I am using is the one for sensitive skin.

Comment

Originally posted by feine
                          ah...! your nick needs to be changed to evilmango, girl! reading this thread is making me want to grab some of those wipes, and i have a brand new bottle of kp cleansing oil!!! must resist...
                          You have to try it at least once, its really good!! For $6+, you won't feel much pinch too..

Comment

Originally posted by sweetmango
                            You have to try it at least once, its really good!! For $6+, you won't feel much pinch too..
                            well ok...

but if i ever bust my bank account i know who to blame!!

Comment

i like the J&J ones, they're pretty good stuff

Comment

Working...
                              X