Guinot skincare

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guinot skincare

I vague remember seeing the Guinot sign somewhere sometime back. I can't remember where!

I was using the eye gel and I loved it. Couldn't find it so bought the expensive LP eye gel which can't compare :piss:

Does anyone know where to get Guinot products? Please help, thanks!

u can get in lee w.a.h shop

Comment

Hi. they sell Guinot at OG Albert Complex.

Comment

Strawberry.net sells it too, but is it any cheaper at strawberry?

Comment

I saw a counter at Tampines Metro b4....

Comment

i remembered i saw it at lucky plaza last yr. they have loadsa skincare stuff from paris there. there was one whole shop just on guinot.

Comment

HI ...I am new in here....i am alos interested in Guinot products especially the eye cream...i wonder ...other than Lucky Plaza..which other places got>.

Comment

is this brand expensive?i thought of trying their Guinot Masque Hydrallergic Soothing Radiance Mask

Comment

Andana Spa use Guinot products, I think one of the hair salon in Scotts Shopping Centre use this brand as well. I think Ocean also sell this brand.

Comment

Originally posted by Ziann
                    Andana Spa use Guinot products, I think one of the hair salon in Scotts Shopping Centre use this brand as well. I think Ocean also sell this brand.

Hi, may i know where is Ocean located @?

Comment

Hi Ocean is at Chinatown, that shop that sell alot of cheap toiletries, I am not so sure about it's location after that Chinatown market underwent upgrading works. sorry about that.

Comment

Ok thank you

Comment

at the moment Ocean is on the 3rd flr of the building( where theres a bus stop infront and coffee shop downstairs/ facing the huge carpark next to the subordinate court) next to People's Park hawker( newly renovated )...

last week i was around that area...think Ocean is still at the temp shop...but they should be moving back soon...since the old place has been done up already...

yupz...luv their pricing!!..go check the place out..u will luv it too...

Comment

seems like guinot is not easily available in singapore. i called up many shops and they all say they don't carry this brand. ocean does have it, but not the full range. i'm keen to try the instant eye mask..heard of good reviews in other forums.. i think its mostly available at spas. spa-dor at orchard parade hotel carries this brand. the lady on the phone said if u buy 2 guinot products, you'll receive a guinot facial free. i'm going there soon to buy the stuff..will review here after trying. by the way, the instant eye mask is $63

Comment

hmm..just saw that guinot products on strawberrynet are cheaper..free shipping too

Comment

Working...
                              X