Perfect Potion!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Perfect Potion!

I'm really interested in this line especially the rosewater eye gel, has anyone tried any of their products? Rants/raves?
    Last edited by nicole; 10-07-2003, 11:08 PM.

i used their toner for a very short period, cos i have been product hopping, i luv the smell!!!!!

Comment

me me me !

I love Perfect potion ! I'm using their Pure Plants hydration Mask and Green tea purification mask !

Both masks work great ! I was trying Fancl's Hydration Mask before the PP 's pure plants and i definately like PP more. It really hydrated my skin !

I heard that the Green tea mask is PP's best -seller.

Not too sure about their rosewater eye gel though, but this is definately a line worth exploring !

Comment

'perfect potion' the name itself sounds wonderful! any more info/ website on this brand?

Comment

Originally posted by ryl
          'perfect potion' the name itself sounds wonderful! any more info/ website on this brand?
          The website is www.perfectpotion.com.au

Hey cool.. you are in Australia! All the more reason to try it out!

:wheee:

Comment

Hi ponnie,
            Do they available in Singapore and what is the price like?

Comment

not too sure if its available in singapore but prices are very reasonable in australia. let me know if you need a CP.

Comment

shucks, its store is in brisbane

Comment

Thanks babyflite, could you please check out the price for rosewater eye gel? I couldn't find it from the website, do they still make it? Thanks.

Comment

the website states its AU$17.50 for 25ml.

Comment

HI babyflite,
                      That is a very reasonable price! I think HK is selling for HKD310 for that. How could I pay you if you help me to cp?

Comment

Shipping is 30bucks flat for international shipping...sounds tempting if there's a bulk purchase. Should I or should I not?? my lemmings...I'm looking at their fragrance oils range...

Comment

what is the texture of the green tea mask and the hydration mask? thanks..i may need to do a CP for the hydration mask..cos am using the fancl vege pack now and wanna a switch..thanks

Comment

if anyone needs a CP just feel free to pm me.

Comment

Originally posted by twinkle
                              what is the texture of the green tea mask and the hydration mask? thanks..i may need to do a CP for the hydration mask..cos am using the fancl vege pack now and wanna a switch..thanks
                              Hi twinkle!

The green tea mask is opaque and light green in colour. Leave a slight oily feeling after use. Very very slight only though.

The hydration mask is similar to the fancl's one. Transparent gel-like thing. And face feels very smooth after using!

I usually use the green tea and then followed up with the hydration mask.

A :thumps: brand !

Comment

Working...
                              X