Best minerals for our skins

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bijou
    Hi ****, may I know what is this MUA place that you all have been talking about? :huh:
    MUA = Make Up Alley

Comment

Hi duckiee, I've tried taking Blackmore's zinc pills for quite a while.It did good for my skin, reducing inflammation somehow strenghtening my skin.But i find it such a chore and it didn't taste nice

Btw, by taking zinc, will also increase sexual drive..Tried and tested
      Hahahaah

Comment

sulphur is not not good for sensitive skin cause i allgery this chemical.

Comment

Originally posted by candeecake View Post
          read in Shape magazine abt minerals that's best for our skin. they have listed:
          1. Zinc and tutanium: for powerful sun-protection
          2. Aluminum: its crystals help polish rough skin for a smooth, even-toned complexion
          3. Sulfur: helps to stop acne
          4. copper: an important mineral for collagen formation, may be the key to firmer, more youthful skin.

i m interested in sulfur mineral, but have not tried any. just wonder if any of you have tried it and see results. any feedback??

some of the products from Murad, Peter Thomus Roth and DDF contains sulfur, and read some good reviews at MUA.

Thanks in advance
          Hi girls,

Which mineral foundation actually contain all if not most of the good minerals as mentioned? Is everyday minerals good for the skin?

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by candeecake View Post
            read in Shape magazine abt minerals that's best for our skin. they have listed:
            1. Zinc and tutanium: for powerful sun-protection
            2. Aluminum: its crystals help polish rough skin for a smooth, even-toned complexion
            3. Sulfur: helps to stop acne
            4. copper: an important mineral for collagen formation, may be the key to firmer, more youthful skin.

i m interested in sulfur mineral, but have not tried any. just wonder if any of you have tried it and see results. any feedback??

some of the products from Murad, Peter Thomus Roth and DDF contains sulfur, and read some good reviews at MUA.

Thanks in advance
            hi there! just wondering, are there any mineral-makeup which are good for sensitive skin? i've tried various mineral make-up brands before..but my skin will always itch after putting on it sigh...

Comment

Working...
            X