No announcement yet.

La Mer & La Prairie

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• haha i got to try it at taka too. i asked how much was it - it was 310 IIRC.
    the shades are not very good selection IMO though...

Comment

• 310 tooo ex though... but the SA said can use up to 1 yr or so..

Comment

• La Prairie

seems like not much review on this product..
        Last edited by chery08; 20-05-2007, 12:52 AM.

Comment

• Any reviews and price for the La Mer Eye products? TIA

Comment

• Anyone using Celluar deep cleansing mask?

I bought one of their contour gel before. Absolutely useless!

Comment

• Do you mean the one from La Prairie? Never tried it but the Cellular Balancing Mask (one with the brush) is great!

Comment

• i second the cellular balancing mask. i had it done during facial and it was good.

Comment

• is it possible to get the sample for the la mer eye cream first b4 buying the product. $200 is not a small sum after all.......

Comment

• Originally posted by Aliciagal View Post
                    is it possible to get the sample for the la mer eye cream first b4 buying the product. $200 is not a small sum after all.......
                    i had a sample of the eye cream b4 but that was some promo whereby you show a page of the magazine at the counter and they give it to you.

Comment

Last edited by cozydream; 26-08-2008, 01:48 PM.

Comment

• I'm thinking of trying La Mer products, it seems to be so ever popular, but its so expensive.....If its really good and suits my skin, i don't mind the pinch, but i'm so worried that it might not suit my sensitive skin.

Comment

• this thread is alittle old...
                          anyone in their 30's uses the la prairie Cellular Time Release Moisturizer Intensive or the la prairie booster?

i've seen a person using this product and her skin is fabulous....

Comment

• anyone using lamer eye cream?
                            i got eye bags..
                            wonder if lamer works??
                            btw i am in my 20s

Comment

• Originally posted by postpet2 View Post
                              this thread is alittle old...
                              anyone in their 30's uses the la prairie Cellular Time Release Moisturizer Intensive or the la prairie booster?

i've seen a person using this product and her skin is fabulous....
                              cellular time release moisturiser is for dry skin... it is too greasy if you have normal skin type... of course the SA will tell you that you can apply a thin thin layer instead but i think it is better to buy something suitable for your skin type... so whether it suits you or not will depends on your skin type... it is a pretty basic moisturiser actually... if you are looking for moisturising factor, it works fine... if you are looking for something more substantial, then i guess maybe you should try something else...

Comment

• I just want to say I simply love Creme de La Mer! Makes my pores more refined!

Comment

Working...
                                X