Bella SKin Care + Fann Wong?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bella SKin Care + Fann Wong?

anyone tried Bella Skin Care's products/ services before? could it be the secret to Fann Wong's almost perfect skin? :roll:

Always think she has a good complexion to begin with. That is even before she began endorsing for them? :roll:

Comment

hmm.. yup.. its all in her genes?

Comment

My dad met her when she's just a student .... like 17, and just started to model... she had perfect skin then already.

Comment

i think its usually the case where the celebs have near perfect skin and thus, they were being sought by these beauty houses to endorse and promote their products.

Comment

Could have contributed to the share of her fairness too since she was not this shade years back..... bleaching?
            So far she didn't go fully bare-faced infront of the camera but would say she have quite good skin to start with.

Comment

Think most likely is gene. Some ppl just so lucky! :piss:

Comment

maybe it's just makeup or bad skin days, her skin looks pretty bumpy in Shanghai Knight....?!

Comment

not sure how good her skin is but don't forget that all adverts have been airbrushed so they always have perfect skin!

Comment

that's what i thought...
                    I don't believe in adverts anymore. They touched up the skin and then they touched up the photos.

* I thought I was the only sleepless one here, Erica

Comment

i don't sleep till 5 or 6am everyday.

Comment

I take those skincare/ beauty treatment ads endorsed by celebs with a pinch of salt. Most of them have great skin and good looks to begin with. Not to mention great photography tricks.

I would rather rely on recommendations and testimonials of "real life" people, like CCers here!

Comment

Originally posted by babyflite
                          i don't sleep till 5 or 6am everyday.
                          Then no dark rings ? Awwww .. my dark rings are very very very bad .. so damaging.

Comment

clarins, i probably have the worst dark rings amongst all you ladies here! :roll:

Comment

well, fann really does have fabulous skin as i bumped into her the other time outside Passion salon. You can seem to find any flaws on her skin really and not forgetting that she's fair and tall. Indeed pretty.

Comment

Working...
                              X