Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DDF (Doctor's Dermatologic Formula)

Originally posted by kare2711
    Oooh do report. I've been mighty curious about this mask.
    in case you are still interested/curious abt the mask. This DDF Sulfer Therapeutic Mask really works!!! for me personally. i had 3 zits bumps on the first day i used the mask, one week later (after using 3x), all are gone!!! gone as in disappear leaving no scar!!! the bumps just gone down. as for those "half-ripe" pimples, the content are sort of absorb out, there's a white thingy on the tip of the pimple. just wait for that to dry, and drop off!!! but these will leave scars.

one thing is that i noticed there's an increase of poxs on my face after using the mask, don't think it's oil poxs, coz when i use my finger to pick on it, it just drop off. could be the process of deep cleansing the pores, not very sure.
    Last edited by candeecake; 28-07-2003, 10:41 PM.

Originally posted by candeecake
    in case you are still interested/curious abt the mask. This DDF Sulfer Therapeutic Mask really works!!! for me personally. i had 3 zits bumps on the first day i used the mask, one week later
    Wow wow wow!! Too bad I can't get this locally. but thanks for the great, great report!
    Last edited by kare2711; 28-07-2003, 09:51 PM.

Comment

you can get from http://www.essentialdayspa.com, CAD5 for shipping fee. add up, roughly S$50+ for the mask. it's quite a big tube, and you only need a little for the whole face, coz only need a thin layer.

Comment

They make this great sunscreen for sensitive skins that can't take chemical filters (though I feel that mineral+chem combi works better), called Organic Sunblock SPF30. Minerals are micronised, so no white cast. It's relatively light too.

The Protective Eye Cream SPF15 sounds good too. Also have used and like the Ultra Lite Oil-Free Moisturizing Dew.

Comment

I just got my tube of mask from EDS today in the mail.
          Will report back when I use it.
          Candeecake, how often do you use it as a mask? Once a week? Do you exfoliate before using the mask?

Saresha, is the ultra-lite moisturising dew quite hydrating? I am looking for a moisturiser that will hydrate yet wont be oily for my oily yet dehydrated skin.

Comment

i used 3 days in a row last week, then i give my skin some rest. this week, i intend to use every 2-3 days. as for scrub, i only scrub once a week. one thing good abt this mask is it doesn't irritate the skin, unlike some (especially those contains AHA or BHA) will have the stinging feeling. Do report back.

btw, i also tried the spot masking method. just before i sleep, i dab on some mask on the zits bumps.

Comment

Originally posted by fiona Saresha, is the ultra-lite moisturising dew quite hydrating? I am looking for a moisturiser that will hydrate yet wont be oily for my oily yet dehydrated skin.
              It feels really nice on the skin because of the aloe, but I don't know if it's hydrating enough for you. Not very helpful, I know! I think it's worth a try, many people seem to like it.

Comment

Originally posted by candeecake
                btw, i also tried the spot masking method. just before i sleep, i dab on some mask on the zits bumps.
                Hi again Candee! I do this too. I've never really used a pimple cream except the Clinique one (I hated it cos it's too darn drying) so putting a mask over the offensive is a less-harsh method.

Comment

Thanks, Saresha and Candeecake!!
                  I think I will start with once a week first.

I asked for samples of the ultra light moisturising dew from EDS but was given some other samples of DDF. I guess they ran out of stock of that. Bummer~!

Comment

I love the glycolic toner. It really helps my acne scars to dissapear faster.

Comment

has anyone tried their cleanser or other pdts??

Comment

Hi, but is the mask totally ok for sensitive skin? :huh:

Comment

moondust,

I am still testing the product. I have so far used it only once. The next day I have a small bump on my face. I am not sure if it is the DDF mask which caused it. I will use it again soon and see. But I am a bit afraid... :sotong:

Comment

Originally posted by Sky
                            DDF Sulfer Therapeutic Mask

This therapeutic, medicated mask uses the anti-inflammatory properties of sulfur, aloe vera, purified clay, and aromatic extracts. Helps to clear blemishes and treat oily skin, clogged pores, acne, and seborrhea.
                            I've been meaning to try this but I always couldn't get this in swaps, and I'm too cheapskate to buy it.

Comment

hmm... never encounter skins flaking, maybe becos I've combo/oily skin... but seems like my face had a few clogged pores after using the mask. I might be allegic to aloe vera, 'cos this happen too when I use other pdts that contains aloe vera. :roll:

Comment

Working...
                              X