Cetaphil Skin Care

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cetaphil Skin Care

i went to mua for reviews, and there are like tons and tons of reviews which makes me :sotong: :roll: so here i m to gather some information and reviews before trying their pdts. my skin is rather sensitive now, dry and yet still having pimples/acnes, now is at it's weakest stage. i just know that my previous cleanser contains sodium chloride, so it has to go. i m so much more careful of what's piling onto my face. if you gals got better choice of pdts (besides Cetaphil), just pm me

thanks alot

Only tried the cleanser. Its finishing soon and I'll continue with it. It's the only one which I don't experience ANY tight after-wash feeling and yet cleans well.

Only rant is the price. Like what Joce mentioned in another thread, the price has been increasing. But then it's still much more affordable than those branded cleansers

Comment

Hmm..I've always wanted to try Cetaphil, but have never purchased it, because I don't know if it would work for my skin. I have to be careful what pdts I use, as my skin can be irratated quite easily. Also, the bottle is so big..I would feel terrible if I didn't use it after.. very wasteful!

Comment

I haven't use this product, but planning to try. Jason recommends it, so I guess it should be pretty good. I think you can go try it, candeecake!
        Anyway, where can I get this cleanser? I don't see it at watsons!

Comment

Hi! I have been using the cleanser for about a year. I think that it is good value for money. I started using it for my face and later my body as i suffers from urticaria (hives) and my skin on my body turned very dry. I find that the cleanser is very gentle and non drying on my skin and I have since not used another body foam or face cleanser. I think it is sold at all pharmacy. HTH

Comment

I have heard nothing but raves for cetaphil...if that helps

Comment

did you gals use Cetaphil? Gentle Skin Cleanser or Cetaphil? Daily Facial Cleanser for Normal to Oily Skin?

Comment

i think most gals here use the gentle one.... hmm... i have yet tried out too, soon soon :wheee:

Comment

Cetaphil gentle skin cleanser is my HG morning cleanser.
                  I also use the Moisturising cream when my skin's feeling tight or on dry spots.

Comment

there's a lot of raves abt the gentle cleanser, but when i check the ingredients, it contains Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, suppose to be a comedogenic ingredient!!! :roll: i m really confuse now, so the comedogenic ingredients list is real or not?!?! :huh: :sotong:

Comment

Originally posted by Rei
                      the bottle is so big..I would feel terrible if I didn't use it after.. very wasteful!
                      Girl.. u can find the small bottle... I think about a quarter or a fifth of the usual biggie. Only diff is it does not have a pump.

Do note that it is hard to remove heavy/waterproof makeup thoroughly using Cetaphil... so do use a maeup remover/cleanser before hand.

And Cetaphil has been my HG for yrs! It's gentle, non abrasive, does not strip skin of natural oils, and yet able to thoroughly cleanse face of dirt and grime... in preparation of the skincare that is to follow next.

Satinchris: U are right.. my only gripe is the proce. It used to be sold for under $10 for a huge bottle (can last me for months!)... now's it's like $14!!! Ridiculous! My fave face scrub from Guardian has also increased its price! #%$%$!

Comment

Originally posted by Joce7878
                        My fave face scrub from Guardian has also increased its price! #%$%$!
                        the yellow lemony scrub?

Comment

Originally posted by candeecake
                          it contains Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, suppose to be a comedogenic ingredient!!! :roll: i m really confuse now, so the comedogenic ingredients list is real or not?!?! :huh: :sotong:
                          Now that u mention...my skin was acting up on me about 6 months back. Was ranting about it here. Thought I will get my first Cetaphil after hearing raves as I needed something gentle.

I'm not expecting this to be a miracle cleanser to get rid of my pimples but my skin actually turned for the worst that I have to resort to see a doctor.

I'm not too sure if Cetaphil is the culprit...could be now that u mention it has comedogenic ingredients. I know nothing about ingredients...

Cetaphil doesn't clean throughly...I feel that it leaves a layer of film on my skin.

Nowadays...I use it on my body when I experience ultra-sensitive skin during my pms. I wouldn't use this on my face.

Comment

i used cetaphil clenser before...i don't know everyone loves it even it is recommended by paula begoun... but i don't really like it...i don't feel clean enough using it... :roll:

Comment

whenever my skin acts up and i need something very gentle, will reach out for Cetaphil. i use the gentle skin cleanser. like joce has mentioned, it's not meant to remove makeup so do use a seperate makeup remover before that. i only use this sporadically and once my face is alright, i'll go back to my usual cleanser.

Comment

Working...
                              X