Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eucerin

hi,

read that this brand is good for those with acne prone skin which is sensitive (sounds a great deal like mine). am thinking of switching from derma-rx to this line. are there any good testimonials from you gals here. thanks a bunch

i kinda of like the cleanser, but the toner is too "gelly" for me - rather tacky, at least, i think. haven't tried the other products ...

hope this helps!

Comment

Originally posted by blossomcharm
      i kinda of like the cleanser, but the toner is too "gelly" for me - rather tacky, at least, i think. haven't tried the other products ...

hope this helps!

hey babe,

thanks

Comment

where can we find this brand? Available in sg? :huh:

Comment

Originally posted by jemay
          where can we find this brand? Available in sg? :huh:
          I saw this at guardians, have not try this brand before though

Comment

Originally posted by koala
            I saw this at guardians, have not try this brand before though
            thanks a lot! Lets hear more from others first!

Comment

It's available at selected Watsons too. They have the gentle/sensitive skin range and the impure skin range.
              Which range are you ladies refering to?

Comment

Originally posted by clpersonal
                It's available at selected Watsons too. They have the gentle/sensitive skin range and the impure skin range.
                Which range are you ladies refering to?
                for me, its the impure range as i have got acne prone skin

Comment

the cleanser i am using is from the sensitive skin range. i believe it's called ph5 protective wash lotion. it's pretty good, may be used for the body as well.

the toner that i've tried is from the acne range - white bottle with a lime green label. that i didn't like as it was too gelly and sticky for a toner. it left a film on my face. my hubby bought it for me about a month ago and i've only used it once, didn't particularly fancy the texture, so it's now sitting untouched on my vanity.

if you folks are interested, i can just pass it to you, no swapping or exchange needed.

Comment

btw, the guardian at ngee ann city carries an extensive range of eucerin products.

:wave:

Comment

May i know what are the price range like? TIA

Comment

pretty cheap, i believe, less than S$30.

Comment

Okay thanks i will check this out when i'm back.

Comment

I like to try new & especially non fragrance cleanser...I bought the latest cleanser from Eucerin. Mattifying Cleansing gel. The label on the packaging box is in English but on the product itself is in German.
                            Few days only...forgotten what is the price exactly..but definitely less then $20. Bought at Guardian. It says "Mattifying". I'm not sure what it really does...but I think it rinses very well...you need only a few splashes of water on the face after lathering. Not drying also.

Comment

hi Jimi,

i bought the same cleanser a couple of weeks ago. it's a pretty standard cleanser. didn't really too much of an impression on me. i'm back to Dermalogica's clay cleanser.

Comment

Working...
                              X