Hazeline snow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hazeline snow

Has anyone used Hazeline snow here? What do u all think of this product?

I have used Hazeline moisturizer(green) for my make-up base and my face look much fairer and matte!

I wanna try the hazeline whitening cream 'cos my friend told me it works for her. Is it in green bottle too?

Comment

Used to love it in secondary school; can't remember why I stopped using it.....must've abandoned it in favour of more 'exciting' new products I guess. Last I looked they seem to have come up with diff types?? If it's good, maybe I should stock up

Comment

Hmmmmm, I have, I used the yellow one though. I find it ok, it doesnt make my skin act up so I'm REALLY thankful for that. That's one up from a lot of brands!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by latte
          I wanna try the hazeline whitening cream 'cos my friend told me it works for her. Is it in green bottle too?
          Yes. It works for me too. Maybe u can buy 1 and try since it is so cheap!!

Comment

im using the one with the green cover for face..heh..cheap..and frnds remarked tt my face is a shade lighter than my neck *oops*

Comment

I tried the yellow bottle one during my secondary days too. I do find that it helps in whitening. And my face is much smoother after that...like Snnoooww.

Hi ChinoGirl -> Haven't seen you around before. Wanna say hello in Cozybabe?

Comment

The older generation sure swears by its whitening effect. Cheap & effective!

Comment

u all not talking about the one in jar and got to turn open type?? What is the range for hazeline?

Comment

Yup, jemay, its the jar type. I only see 2 ranges, one has whitening properties due to mulberry, while the other is for basic moisturizing. Maybe there are more?

Just realised your latest avatar is pretty

Comment

thanks latte! Guess we r all out to search the best and cheapest stuff to use now! hehehehehe

Comment

*nod nod* gal

Bbsammi, forgotten...thks for the reply. :wheee:

Comment

Hmm...I use the yellow cap one, given to me by my grandmother. As old school as it can get! It works well for my dry patches (when i overdose on zit cream).

Once I had this dark patch cos of some infection or something and my grandmother made me use this & the whole patch lightened and now back to normal skin colour!

Comment

hmmm... it has been my all time favourite all the while since my secondary school days.

have been a faithful user in using it as a make up base and nice cream. best is to use if right from the fridge!! so cooling!

Comment

I using Hazeline Snow (yellow cap) as a make-up base and moisturiser too! Actually I like its whitening version (mint green cap) better, but coz my mum paying them for me..I can't complain too much and be fussy! *hehe*! Anyway, I like it very much! And I think it's no wonder that it's so popular since the oldies time..*hehe*..I think it's good and cheap!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X