REN skincare

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• REN skincare

this is available at Belle at Hyatt. read about this in foreign magazines and it sounds promising.

wondering if anyone has tried this before? i'm on the lookout for yet another cleanser/moisturiser.

this has been tempting me for ages. nearly ordered through the website until i stuimbled upon it at Belle.

I saw this at Belle too. Mich what is supposed to be good from this range?

Comment

hi meow, not too sure what's good from here. i'm interested in:

~ Cleansers ~
      * oat and cucumber facial wash ( normal skin type) or
      or
      * mayblossom balancing facial wash (oily/combi)

~ Facial Mist ~

* damask rosewater toning facial mist (i'm a sucker for anything with roses or at least with the scent of roses)

~ Moisturisers ~

* rose otto and camellia moisturiser (normal)
      or
      * mayblossom balancing moisturiser (combi)

Best Seller : frankincense repair cream

A vitamin rich night cream that intensively moisturises and rejuvenates the skin. Contains Vitamin C from Calabrian Oranges (toning and anti-oxidant), Vitamin A from Carrot Oil (boosts cell renewal), Vitamin E from Wheatgerm Oil (free radical scavenging), Frankincense (moisturising) and Lipo Amino Acids to boost the skin?s natural regeneration.

got all info from its webby. www.ren.ltd.uk

HTHs.

Comment

mich girl, you are into rose scents at the moment right? you will LOVE the morrocan rose shower gel, it smells like heaven!

Comment

sounds like what i need. now, i got rose hair stuff, rose lip blam, rose hand cream and soon, rose shower gel. thanks sharon.

Comment

I've tried the mayblossom products as they were recommended for stressed skin. Very gentle and soothing, although the cleanser smells very strongly of cucumbers, which I dislike!
            Last edited by meow123; 23-08-2003, 10:57 PM.

Comment

Thanks Mich Rose showergel sounds great. I am a sucker for rose scent too

Comment

Originally posted by Elize
                I've tried the mayblossom products as they were recommended for stressed skin. Very gentle and soothing, although the cleanser smells very strongly of cucumbers, which I dislike!
                the mayblossom stuff sounds promising. my skin's starting to act up again. could be the FPL. it's now rather red and excessively dry on the cheeks.

Comment

Originally posted by michannat
                  the mayblossom stuff sounds promising. my skin's starting to act up again. could be the FPL. it's now rather red and excessively dry on the cheeks.
                  Yes, I think it did help the stress-rash on my face. However, I felt that it didn't clean as deeply as some of the other cleansers I've tried. Then again, maybe my squeaky-clean approach to cleansing isn't the best !

Comment

Working...
                  X