Spray Mist

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spray Mist

I'm looking for spray mist that can instantly hydrates and reduce oil as well to set ur makeup when spray all over face.

any good ones to reccomend?

How about RMK herb mist? Anyone tried that?

Comment

I stick to old Evian spray for its multi purpose usages: I use this on face, hair and to wet my eye shaodw brushes sometimes.

Comment

i love MAC's Fix It spray.

it's great for when you've powdered your face quite a bit but you want that natural sheen. a spritz or two, and you look au naturel and glowy!

also, throughout the day, if your makeup starts to get faded out and dull, a spritz would brighten up everything again.

it's also good for hydration and waking you up.

Comment

i am not much of a spray mist fan but i like the scent of RMK Herbal Mist in Yuzu!

Comment

i'm currently using jurlique rosewater mist. i love the scent! and it helps to hydrate and sets makeup too. i put it in the fridge and its so refreshing especially on a hot summer day!

Comment

I don't use spray too, always think it will mess up my makeup! Silly me! But serious, any more recommendation?

Comment

shoot me but i'm getting Kenzoki's White Lotus face mist. smells heavenly!

Comment

heh i'm a curious one checking in...
                  i saw from some mags that they use spray mist to set makeup...
                  usually they would spray and use a dry tissue to pat on the face...
                  am wondering if it'll destroy the make up???

another Q..for those using this method to set makeup, does makeup stays longer than usual?

Comment

i usually just spray and let it dry on its own. as for whether makeup stay on longer, i dunno. coz my makeup usually stays pretty well on me. i only use the spray when i use foundation and powder (which is usually only when i go out at night). i'll mist my face after the foundation, concealer and powder, but before i do the rest of my makeup.

Comment

great reccommendations ladies.

now, i'm lemming:

jurlique rosewater mist and Kenzoki's White Lotus face mist.

i'm currently using Dermalogica's multi active toner when i do remember to. i reach out for this when i've too much powder on my face (this happens when i'm still half asleep at my dresser). the scent's not fantastic though.

Comment

i like shu's depsea water and jurlique rosewater spray. the latter's scent sometimes overwhelms me though - only on certain days... i don't know why. hehe

Comment

yes yes mich, now i'm also lemming those two! don't ask me why, especially when MAC's working just fine. :roll:

Comment

Originally posted by lauren
                            i like shu's depsea water and jurlique rosewater spray. the latter's scent sometimes overwhelms me though - only on certain days... i don't know why. hehe
                            Agree with you that the Jurlique rosewater spray is overwhelming at times. I am not exactly a fan I would say and I only reach out for it occasionally.

Mich, I can pass to you if you want to try

Comment

thanks meow! as long as it's not too much trouble.

Comment

Working...
                              X