Vichy Products

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vichy Products

hi, has anyone tried vichy products? i am interested in their moisturiser and a concentrate, as the phamplets i got sounded very promising.

any reviews/comments?

Me! I've tried a FOC bottle of their makeup remover...didn't really like it cos it kinda stings my face, but I still used up 1/2 bottle cos' I had nothing else to use! It has been lying around ever since I got a replacement. In case I made the product sound very old, it is less than 4 months old since first opened.

Anyone want to try it and don't mind, I can let you have the 1/2 bottle FOC. Just PM me yeah?
    Last edited by riverie; 26-08-2003, 08:30 PM.

Comment

really? hmm then maybe i'll have to reconsider the cleansing range, cos its supposed to be purifying and their products in general are supposed to be good for sensitive skin...

but may still buy the moisturiser later cos i really need one, and i've been tempted to buy it for weeks...

Comment

I ever used their Thermal S moisturiser.
        Not bad, I used for a while only because the fragrance is too
        strong for me. I don't quite like it.

Comment

tried their eye cream and it was pretty alright. nothing fantastic :roll:

Comment

hiya gals!

my very first post....

don't buy their cleansers if you have sensitive skin! it gave both me and my sister dry patches... my sister's whole face is flaking now... thank goodness it isn't visibly obvious... sigh... the toner however (Hydra Fresh -- the blue transp bottle) is good! no alcohol at all... it's refreshing and soothing. love it. but don't get the cleanser (Purete Thermale)

Comment

Update:

i got 2 samples from the sales consultant, thermal concentrate and thermal S mat... the latter is nothing great, u girls are right! smells good to me though. its not really mattifying, but it doesn't feel greasy/oily, and it does an okay job for moisturising. at $51, don't think i'll buy it.

i like the thermal concentrate! may buy the full sized one at $49. i've been using for about a week now, its not very moisturising, but it plumps up the skin, evens the skin tone and my face felt really soft and smooth.

don't know about their other products, but don't think i'll try after reading the other posts...

Comment

vichy thermal s eye

flip through magazine & saw this vichy Thermal S EYES.

Vichy Thermal S Eyes

got me interested that i almost went to guardian looking for it.

anybody used this already?
                would like to know the texture of this (gel-like or oily based?)

TIA
                Last edited by ibonne; 14-01-2004, 09:43 PM.

Comment

i've used this sample before.

its an eye gel, transparent with little blue beads in it. i don't know what these are for, but they'll disappear as you massage them into your eye area.

the gel smells pleasant, and is very lightweight IMO. i have rather serious eye circles, and some fine lines (so i look like an old hag even if i'm not that old). this gel doesn't improve anything at all, maybe moisturizing but nothing great.

if it were me, i wouldn't buy this thermal s yuex...

Comment

Has anyone ever tried their lipbalm?? Good??

Comment

Originally posted by islande

don't buy their cleansers if you have sensitive skin! it gave both me and my sister dry patches... my sister's whole face is flaking now... thank goodness it isn't visibly obvious... sigh... the toner however (Hydra Fresh -- the blue transp bottle) is good! no alcohol at all... it's refreshing and soothing. love it. but don't get the cleanser (Purete Thermale)

I second to this review. I bought the "Normaderm" one which is deep cleansing for oily skin. Instead it broke me out and left me with itchy skin

Do not try the toner which is in the green bottle. I cannot remember the name of hand but it stings!

Not mention it is more expensive than La Roche. The SA said that it was just more expensive due to popularity and branding. Eh?

Comment

i love vichy

i actually like Vichy products quite a bit. It's suits my sensitive, acne-prone skin quite a bit. I'm using their the detoxifying cleanser, toner, but the Normaderm moisturizer. Using the entire Normaderm range might actually cause flaking, i believe, as it's too dry. The sales assistant at the Citylink branch is actually quite friendly, and experienced. And they're having a 20% now until June. *** bought their mask and scrub today. ..worth buying their stuff now.

I tried the La-Roshe range too, but somehow, i started breaking out. Wonder why?

Comment

Where are the La Roche counters here?? Is the one @ parkway guardian still alive?

Comment

Originally posted by Sugarbean
                            Where are the La Roche counters here?? Is the one @ parkway guardian still alive?
                            Not sure about the Parkway Guardian, but I know for sure that Junction 8 Guardian and CityLink Mall Guardian carry La Roche Posay.

Comment

La Roche Posay causes breakout?! I nearly bought the 3-step skin care!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X