SA/Consultant products endorsement?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SA/Consultant products endorsement?

Is it necessary for SAs/Consultants to use skin products which they are selling?

This question actually just came into my mind.
    u have any idea?
    hehe...maybe they are given extra allowance to encourage
    them using the products.

Last edited by nicole; 26-08-2003, 11:40 PM.

Although an allowance of freebies is given to most SA's, I don't think all of them use what they sell. Skincare is a lot about preference, I certainly am not going to use something that doesn't suit me even if they pay me for it!

Comment

Originally posted by atypical
      Although an allowance of freebies is given to most SA's, I don't think all of them use what they sell. Skincare is a lot about preference, I certainly am not going to use something that doesn't suit me even if they pay me for it!

yaa.....sometimes they speak so convincing as though
      they are using them.

Comment

i think its recommended that they use some of the star products so when they promote, they can sell it easily to their customers.

Comment

It makes sense for the SAs to at least test-drive the products they're selling, so that they're familiar with its pros and cons (selling points??). But I do believe a lot of them stick to their own skincare favourites.

Comment

i am sure some of the SA do use the products but most dont. i was speakin to a bobbie brown SA with the most perfect skin and asked her which bobbie brown product she used and all she gave me was an awkward smile and i just smiled back and said 'i understand' :roll:

Comment

Working...
            X