Nu Skin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nu Skin

My friend who has just joined Nu Skin as a distributor persuade me to try Nu Skin products. Any good recommendation?

here's what i like

-epoch marine mud mask. i've heard its similar to origin's clear improvement but i've never tried that before though i love this! whenever i feel a break out coming or i've got alot of zits, i use this and the next day it gets slightly better. realised that if i use this 1-3x a week my skin is actually alot better. and i've been using this for months yet i've only finished using 1 tube so far (and that's even with me making samples and using the mask on other people )

-clear action system. its a cleanser, toner and 2 treatments for acne prone skin. skin was quite bad in the past and used this though its rather expensive and took quite long.. but skin is much clearer right now and left with scars quite expensive though and i hate that the set is not sold seperately cause i use them up at different rates.

-gentle exfoliant. fine scrub (but not as fine as dermologica's daily mircoexfoliant) that gives me a good scrubbing

i use alot of the body stuff too as my mum's a distributor and i don't have to spend my own money to buy stuff like anti bacterial body gel, body lufra, perennial skin lotion (that's fantastic for dry skin!).

these are stuff that i use most often and find works for me i use the cleansing lotion too (double cleanser before the clear action cleanser), night supply lotion (ocassionaly on my neck at nights but can be too heavy)

hated the epoch blemish treatment though. no difference whether or not i used it.

Comment

agree with duckiee about the epoch glacial mud mask and the gentle scrub. these two are my favourite items from nuskin (though i didn't try that many items), and also only using these two at the moment.

yes, epoch glacial mud mask is quite similar to clear improvement. i just bought clear improvement, and i like it as much as the nuskin one, just that it's harder to remove. it is very good for combination-oily skins.

the scrub is very fine and is gentle enough to be used often. i love scrubbing, so i use it pretty often, alternate day or sometimes even daily.

coincidentally, i also hate the epoch blemish treatment, it does NOTHING to the blemishes. bought this really long ago when i first tried nuskin products. :piss:

Comment

i third the epoch glacial mud mask. it's great for deep cleansing but i try not to use this too often as it's a little too drying for my dry cheek areas. this is great for oily or combi skin.

bf is a big fan of the pure cleansing gel. he has gone through at least 4 bottles of this.

we both like the antibacterial cleansing shower gel. it smells a bit clinical though.

clear action set worked great for a friend's brother who's acne prone. heard the foaming cleanser is really good. i do not use this though as it'll probably be too drying for my skin.

bf's mum is a huge fan of the anti-ageing series. i think it's called 180. it's a treatment set which you use for a whole month. after which , you can revert to your normal routine. it's supposed to help alleviate fine lines, saggy skin, pigmentation... anything that's associated with ageing.

Comment

I have tried the whitening range consisting of the toner, lotion and the serum.

When I used the serum and the lotion (this is like a light moisturiser) together, my skin went really dry after a few days and even started flaking. I have combi skin and does not dry out easily unless I sleep in aircon room (which I don't do normally).

Anyway, was quite disapointed with the whitening serum and lotion...since they don't come cheap!

Comment

i hate raining on anyone's parade, but my mom has recently weaned off nuskin after she realised there were no significant changes to her complexion. We're talking up to 9 months here.

She has now switched to guerlain where she gets results. and fast.

hope that helped somewhat

Comment

Me too....did'nt work for me.

Comment

Nuskin Clay Mask/Glacial Marine Mud or Origins Clear Improvement

I am struggling of choosing a good puriyfing mask among these 3 masks. For those who use any of them, can u give me some advices?

P/S: Nuskin glacial is for body or face? I checked the website but it doesn't give clear picture on that.

Comment

i use the glacial marine mud on both face and body.. body when i have the time cause i have to stand around naked

Comment

Originally posted by duckiee
                    i use the glacial marine mud on both face and body.. body when i have the time cause i have to stand around naked
                    How about the clay mask? Glacial Marine mud does better in deep cleansing or Clay mask? May I know the price too?? Thanks.

Comment

i prefer the marine mud over the clay pack as i feel its more effective and better at deep cleansing.

i believe the distributor's price of marine mud is $67. not too sure about the clay pack.

Comment

Originally posted by duckiee
                        i prefer the marine mud over the clay pack as i feel its more effective and better at deep cleansing.

i believe the distributor's price of marine mud is $67. not too sure about the clay pack.
                        Ok. thanks for the info. Will ask my friend to grab the Marine mud for me.

Comment

got both the clay pak and the marine mud. clay pak is below $30. i tink it's $27. if i never remember wrongly. my distributor says clay pak is used to soften the blackheads and whiteheads so that it will be easier for it to be removed with the facelift. good for oily and acne prone skin.

Comment

Originally posted by qian
                            got both the clay pak and the marine mud. clay pak is below $30. i tink it's $27. if i never remember wrongly. my distributor says clay pak is used to soften the blackheads and whiteheads so that it will be easier for it to be removed with the facelift. good for oily and acne prone skin.
                            I c.....the marine mud seems a bit expensive, S$67 for 100g or 200g?

Clay pak is only S$27. S$27 for how many grams?

What I am more concerned is the deep cleansing result. Which one is better?

Comment

200ml for $67 for marine mud.

i believe clay pack is 75ml? :huh:

marine mud comes in a tube while clay pack comes in a plastic jar.

Comment

Working...
                              X