Bobbi Brown Skincare

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bobbi Brown Skincare

Is it available in Singapore yet? How much is it?
    I've been lemming on it for ages. The reviews are beaming...

I've never hard of this. Tell us more!

Comment

Apparently it's something like Eve Lom cleanser...
      I've heard beaming reviews from my friends in America
      *sigh* I wish we have it here in Australia....

Comment

received this yesterday. I think i'm in with this extra balm rinse. This cleanser look like vaseline and i'm so scared to use this..worried if this balm will makes my face oily after cleansing :sotong: but i tried anyway.. Boy ohh boy..this is a great cleanser..It's really greasy on my skin but after my face is super duper soft..not OILY at all. It's hydrates my skin too. Luv this stuff. It takes off all my makeup including my eyeshadows and lipstick and smells yummy!!

PrincessAddie, i tried Eve Lom Cleanser and i think this one is better than Eve Lom.

Comment

i saw some good reviews on MUA too, think i would buy it when it reaches our shores...

copied and pasted some info from nordstorm.com:

A conditioning cleanser that's applied directly to dry skin to remove all traces of makeup and impurities quickly and completely. Easy to wash off with water, it leaves skin with a smooth, cushiony finish, and feeling instantly refreshed. Dermatologist-tested.

6.8oz/200ml.
          USD$50
          :roll:

Comment

bobbi brown skincare

is bobbi brown's skincare sold in spore?anyone tried it before?

Comment

BB can be found in Isetan Scotts & Robinsons City Hall. I haven't tried them before. Have heard good things about them though. Check www.makeupalley.com for some reviews.

I am also curious if any cotters have used BB skincare. Am thinking of trying them out myself....

Comment

oh...thanx thanx...i went 2 the counter at raffles city b4 but neva notice whether they r selling the skincare....dunno ex or not...

Comment

i've only tested their skincare once on my face... and i got a reaction, ie. a huge red bump that looks like a mosquito bite formed on my face within two hours.

that scared me off

Comment

tried few of BB skincare pdts. I find their products so - so..well it's a hit or miss some of them are ok but some of them makes my skin itchy, reddish and full of zits.

Soothing Face Tonic
                    Extra Balm Rinse
                    Shine Control Face Gel
                    Sunscreen for Face SPF25
                    Extra Tinted Moisturizing Balm SPF25(during winter)

:puke:
                    Leave In Hair Conditioner SPF15
                    Lathering Tube Cleanser
                    Purifying Gel Cleanser
                    Hydrating Face Cream

Comment

Originally posted by angelstar
                      i've only tested their skincare once on my face... and i got a reaction, ie. a huge red bump that looks like a mosquito bite formed on my face within two hours.

that scared me off
                      Hey, I reacted bad too. A mosquito bite sounds like nothing compared to my red painful bump. I used the Soothing Face Tonic and Vitaman Enriched Cream. I read about a girl (here or FP) who had the same thing happened to her, that's how I found out I could have the goods exchanged at BB. I'd love to try the Balms, esp the Tinted Balm, but perhaps I better wait out for more reviews.

Comment

Glossie - if you have dry skin the balm will be good for you

Comment

Originally posted by Glossie
                          Hey, I reacted bad too. A mosquito bite sounds like nothing compared to my red painful bump. I used the Soothing Face Tonic and Vitaman Enriched Cream. I read about a girl (here or FP) who had the same thing happened to her, that's how I found out I could have the goods exchanged at BB. I'd love to try the Balms, esp the Tinted Balm, but perhaps I better wait out for more reviews.
                          maybe its the soothing face tonic cos that was one of the products used on me...

just out of curiousity, but are all allergic reactions like what we've experienced - i.e red bumps? or is this considered minor?

Comment

Jep -> thanks! I'm just a little scared now cos of that incident. I'd have loved to use the Rinsing Balms too.

Angelstar -> Actually I liked the Vit cream. I think that girl who also had a reaction used this. The BB SAs told me I could wait out a while then try again cos it might not have been the products that've caused the breakout. Y'know, usual suspects like hormonal changes in your system blah blah.. so it's really anyone's guess. Tough luck l-or

Comment

Bobbi Brown's skincare's available in Singapore. extra balm rinse, wonderful makeup remover with heavenly citrus smell! It leaves my skin feeling refresh and soft, gets off stubborn eye makeup easily, even waterproof mascara--which HR's all mascara can not achieve! It's S$82/200GorML in SG I remember. I like BB skincare products' container, looks cool

BB's Intensive Skin Supplememt is highly recommended in some magzines. It's a hydrating serum, will hav a try when used up my stock serum

Comment

Working...
                              X