Japan Gals

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Japan Gals

Has anyone tried these sheet masks? i tried the vitamin B and aloe masks some years back when it first launched in singapore and it was great, though i found the effect temporary. still, i suppose one can't expect miracles. now, i'm thinking of exploring their whitening and collagen masks. any reviews?
    Last edited by nicole; 15-09-2003, 07:12 PM.

Heh i've tried those. didn't really do anything special for my skin. i didnt notice any change or improvement at all , should have saved my money.

Comment

is it those individually packed, 3 for $9.90 ones??
      i tried the one which promotes skin metabolism(green package), and it was great~!!!!!
      but... around end of last month i went to buy it again... it's... discontinued....

Comment

Hello Cowdung :wave: Do us an introduction at CozyBabe yeah

Comment

Originally posted by cowdung
          is it those individually packed, 3 for $9.90 ones??
          i tried the one which promotes skin metabolism(green package), and it was great~!!!!!
          but... around end of last month i went to buy it again... it's... discontinued....
          yup yup, i tried that too and love it!

it's discontinued? what a pity!

Comment

hey hey~!!!

saw those japan gals range masks at a shop in bencoolen~!! it's on level 1, near to that 'The Best' bubble tea shop....

Comment

ARGH!!

that shop closed down already..

any idea where i can my hands on Japan Gals masks? they are really great!

Comment

Working...
              X