U Care

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• U Care

I went to Sasa Jurong Point yesterday. Actually, I wanted to buy SKII Whitening Source. However, the SA there asked me to try on a whitening product from "U Care" brand. I have never heard this brand before. Has anyone of heard that before?

The SA insisted that it is better than SKII WHitening Source coz she said I still have some breakouts. She said the product will whitenen my scars and cure the breakouts at the same time. :roll:

In fact, my face got mostly pimple scars and several small breakouts only. I don't dare to try on that product because I have never used it before. I bought my SKII Whitening Source at the end.
    Last edited by dolphin; 18-09-2003, 12:11 PM.

Shon, I have edited your thread to U Care. Please try to use a shorter title for the thread next time. Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by dolphin
      Shon, I have edited your thread to U Care. Please try to use a shorter title for the thread next time. Thanks!
      Ok. That's for editing.

Comment

Sorry I have never heard of this brand. Would suggest that when in doubt, stick to products that work for you (unless you can get a sample).

Comment

The SA in Sasa said no sample for that product. She asked me to buy the trial set, S$ 50 for 1 week usage. Then, she said the trial set is out of stock and asked me to buy the full set which is S$225. I think it is too expensive. :piss:
          That's why I rejected her offer, I bought SKII Whitening Source at the end.

Comment

I have their mask the $70.80 pack of 6 - results supposed to be like that of SKII's whitening masks but cheaper - perhaps you try the other products 1st before you decide on the more expensive set?

I did try one of the masks - its really thick -& doesn't dry, just like SKII's masks even after 45 mins of use. It left me hydrated skin - no other reactions - perhaps abit of clarification too to the skin.

Comment

Originally posted by vit_c
              I have their mask the $70.80 pack of 6 - results supposed to be like that of SKII's whitening masks but cheaper - perhaps you try the other products 1st before you decide on the more expensive set?

I did try one of the masks - its really thick -& doesn't dry, just like SKII's masks even after 45 mins of use. It left me hydrated skin - no other reactions - perhaps abit of clarification too to the skin.
              So which one is better? SKII Mask or the U Care Mask? I am using SKII whitening source. It works well on me.

Comment

U care is for colleagen as well - thus firms the skin too - in the long run it might be better to use U Care - Both Hydrates just as well I feel.

SKII whitening source is a serum which is slightly different Its a serum -I have not tried this serum yet - cannot comment.

Comment

U care is for colleagen as well - thus firms the skin too - in the long run it might be better to use U Care - Both Hydrates just as well I feel.

SKII whitening source is a serum which is slightly different Its a serum -I have not tried this serum yet - cannot comment.
                  But U Care is expensive compared to SKII... :roll:

Comment

no U care is only $70.80 for 6 pcs vs SKII whitening masks $121 6pcs Whitening source is abotu $120 right?

Comment

no U care is only $70.80 for 6 pcs vs SKII whitening masks $121 6pcs Whitening source is abotu $120 right?
                      Really? Will check it out in Sasa this few days. Me use the SKII whitening source for almost 2 weeks. The result is satisfied.

Comment

Working...
                      X