Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Simple skincare

Hi cotters,
    any of you used skincare from this brand? Is this brand good? What are the products that work well? I'm looking for a cheaper alternative for skincare for sensitive acne prone skin. Currently using Dermalogica but wondering if other brands will be just as good.

I love Simple's cleansing gel. It is a mild cleanser and doesn't leave my skin tight after using this.

Comment

I've tried the Simple cleansers before - gel and foam... feels really gentle, but I think it doesn't cleanse that thorough (had a mini breakout), so I use it mainly in the mornings when my skin is still relatively clean - no makeup, not much polluted debris

Comment

same here also...I every used the cleansing gel. Good gentle cleanser. For those still cannot find a cleanser that works for them..may like to try this one. Very few ingredients & there is no SLS (Sodium laureth/lauryl Sulphate)

Comment

Used the soap and cleansing gel some 12 years back as recommended by my derm. Very gentle and didn't break me out.

Comment

I like Simple's Shine Control Moisturiser. I used up 2 tubes of it a few years back. It is a very basic oil-free moisturiser but is really kind to the face

Comment

i've used their cleansing milk before, it's quite good, removes makeup quite thoroughly

didn't continue cos i like to change brands, hee....

Comment

i tried the cleansing lotion before. Gentle but effectively removes makeup, except w/p mascara.
                Cheap and effective. Really gentle and suitable for sensitive skins.

Comment

I tried their cleansing milk a year or two ago and didn't like it one bit. The formula was too watery and didn't dissolve my MU properly. Plus it left a waxy feel after wiping and rinsing off. OT here but for cleansing milk that is gentle and suitable for combi/acne skin types, my vote goes to Biotherm clarifying cleansing milk.

Comment

Thanks alot for your replies~! Actually I'm most interested in the cleansing milk, but seems like not everyone likes it...sweetmango, I'm abit worried about Biotherm cos I think it contains fragrance which is what I'm most scared of. Think my skin cannot take fragrance.

Comment

yaa...Biotherm products are gentle but I personally feel that their fragrance is very strong even on the men's range.

Comment

tried the cleansing gel before and its nothing too fantastic for me..

Comment

I had tried on the scrub and Purifying mask. The scrub is very gentle and suitable for sensitive skin as well but the mask cannot clean my face thoroughly. After that, i changed to Estee Lauder Scrub and Deep Cleansing Mask. I think the Simple scrub is better didn't give me any breakout. I should consider shift it back Simple Facial Scrub after finishing the Estee Lauder one.

For the cleansing milk, I hav't never used the Simple one. I tried on Lancome Gentle Cleansing Milk (Sample size), it is really disappointed. It is dun even clean up most of my light make up. After washing face, I realized that there is many make up residue in the cotton pad when toning my face. :piss:

Now, I use my Anessa Facial Cleansing Gel (mainly to clean my suncreen) to remove the makeup. It works much better than the Lancome one. If u apply suncreen as well before makeup, u can consider use this Shesido Anessa Facial Cleansing Gel to clean the suncreen and makeup. It will not dry ur face even after cleansing.

Comment

I tried the purifying mask once and the very next day i got a huge, red pimple on my cheek.
                            That's it! I decide not to touch simple ever again.

Comment

Originally posted by appleger
                              I tried the purifying mask once and the very next day i got a huge, red pimple on my cheek.
                              That's it! I decide not to touch simple ever again.
                              As I said, the mask cannot clean the clogged pores and impurities thoroughly.

Comment

Working...
                              X