Thermal Masks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

threads merged.

rachelssy, maybe you would like to post an into in cozybabes?

Comment

Originally posted by j0s1e267
      hi kare, yeah, thankfully my face is back to normal now but abit sensitive still took me about a week or so to recover, very traumatic !!!

shon, actually i managed to return it and got my $ back i totally agree with you - anyone with sensitive skin needs to proceed with extreme caution. some risks are not worth taking.

i actually never used to have sensitive skin but that all changed after one other similar incident 2 yrs ago that's another story for another time
      j0s1e267 , at least u got ur refund back. Last 2 weeks I bought some foundation in Chanel CK Tangs. But I got breakouts after using it. The counter only allow me to exchange but no refund. What I want to say that it is very lucky that they refund u the money. Me not that lucky.

Anyway, just be careful with the ingredients of the products u want to try on. This is wat I do now , look at the ingredients 1st before buying anytime.

Comment

I tried the SUana ones sold in Watsons before they really cleanse your face - heats up on contact of your skin - individually packed its below $4 i believe but each pack is too much for one use.

I believe this Estee one works with the same technology - warms your face - like that of steaming & that allows them to remove impurities that way - leaving the skin glowing.

Comment

Originally posted by vit_c
          I tried the SUana ones sold in Watsons before they really cleanse your face - heats up on contact of your skin - individually packed its below $4 i believe but each pack is too much for one use.

I believe this Estee one works with the same technology - warms your face - like that of steaming & that allows them to remove impurities that way - leaving the skin glowing.
          I think it is a bit expensive of S$4 per pack...... :roll:

Comment

I started to fall in love with thermal mask. Recently i found out this eye mask that exhibit warm sensation upon applying it.

Kao Odorless Steam Eye Mask

Comment

Working...
            X