Covermark

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Covermark

Has anybody tried the Covermark oil makeup remover? Since some of you have tried it during the makeover and was impressed by the light texture. What's the damage? Does it contain mineral oil?

Hmm...any feedback?

Comment

Originally posted by clpersonal
      Hmm...any feedback?
      I went and bought it and here's my report though I didn't go for the makeover. I bought it quite some time back, at the same time I bought the new KP trios when it was first launched (what a breath of words!).

If you do not like fragrances in your cleansing oil, you won't like this because of so many cleansing oils I've tried, this one gets the medal. And it's not any single note fragrance, mind you, it's like those old lady floral scents.

It's more watery than most cleansing oils. But it does a good job of removing my makeup, even with mascara. I've yet to try this with stubborn mascaras, but so far, it can remove Shu Uemura's mascara as well as some others. Also, it's better than HABA's in removing BB's Gel liners. I always have a ring of the eyeliner way after I washed my face when I used the HABA.

Also of note - this is the only cleansing oil to sting my eyes. I have to be careful about this. Whether I will re-purchase this will depend on what oil I hear of next . Also, I do want to check back on KP. I heard Mag say that the new formulated KP is different from the old one which I love a lot. But I decide to give it a chance after I finish up with the Covermark.

And for information: these are the cleansing oils I've tried: RMK, HABA, KP (old formula), DHC, MAC, Fancl.

Comment

i tried this at the makeover...

of the cleansing oils i have tried, haba, shu, fancl, kp, covermark's is the lightest.

haba is thicker and cleansing power is just soso.

shu (clear version for sensitive skin) is a little too oily for my liking.

kp is good. nice scent and not too thick too.

fancl is ok. would rate lower than kp. cant use for long either.

covermark has flower scents. no stinging for me.

Comment

Karen, how much does each bottle cost? and how many ml?

Comment

Originally posted by clpersonal
            Karen, how much does each bottle cost? and how many ml?
            I think I paid $60. I can't remember which size I got. I will post after I get back home.

There's another bigger sized which I didn't buy since I want to try this out first.

[I]Edited to add: I used the cleansing oil to remove the Watosa mascara today. Although I needed more massage than usual, it still could remove all my makeup. So it's definitely better than HABA but I still don't like the fragrance and often, I could taste it :puke: . It's 210ml by the way.

Comment

Covermark skincare

Saw this on HerWorld mag and thought it's quite interesting... anyone bought and tried it yet?

Comment

Have anyone tried the Cell Enrich Lotion ?

I was at Covermark Bugis yesterday and was looking for toner for my combination skin. The SA recommended this for my oily t-zone and dry cheeks. It's suppossed to be a toner and moisturiser 2 in 1.

I tried it last night and this morning, and it does make my skin feel really supple and soft. T-zone didn't get oily. The only downside is the price. It's $110 for 150ml.

Someone help me justify the price!

Comment

Originally posted by momopeach
                  Have anyone tried the Cell Enrich Lotion ?

I was at Covermark Bugis yesterday and was looking for toner for my combination skin. The SA recommended this for my oily t-zone and dry cheeks. It's suppossed to be a toner and moisturiser 2 in 1.

I tried it last night and this morning, and it does make my skin feel really supple and soft. T-zone didn't get oily. The only downside is the price. It's $110 for 150ml.

Someone help me justify the price!
                  I tried it...it is definitely good for my dry/normal cheeks but it is a bit too rich for my T zone. My T-zone shine after 1 hour of application.

I think if you are truly going to use it as toner AND moisturizer, it is worth the price.

Comment

Anyone tried covermark clear wash? It's in powder form with vitmin C in it..
                    The sa told me that I can use it as a facial wash, scrub & mask. And after lots of raves from the SA..I decided to give it a try..
                    But after using it as a scrub, I find it way too dry and harsh for my skin. My nose and chin area started peeling ...and now it's all red!!!
                    People with dry or sensitive skin...should think twice before using it as scrub..

Comment

Hi where can I find covermark products in singapore?

Thanks!

Comment

You can get it at Taka and BHG Bugis.

They are having an Xmas sets for their Extra Formula and Essence Liquid Fdn which includes a small-sized cleansing oil, nail polish and eyeshadows.

Comment

May i know how much is the set?

Comment

I've been using the stick concealor for some time already and it provides pretty good coverage and last me a pretty long time using only a little on a daily basis.

Recently, I got hit on my cheekbone at work and I had very bad redness on the area, like the size of a big mosquito bite. I dabbed the concealor on the area and it totally covered it up! My colleague who was observing my face (I was putting ice on it before that but not much improvement) was amazed by the coverage.

May be too drying for the undereye area since it's in stick form but another colleague has tried it on my and it does really conceal the dark circles, though I wouldn't recommend it for that delicate area.

Comment

Working...
                            X