non-preservative products

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• non-preservative products

went into HABA shop today. i'm using fancl. and i wonder what's the difference between both. i checked with the MA as well as the online website. they both seem rather similar.

http://www.haba.com
    http://www.fancl.com.sg

I think they are both similar. Fancl and Haba are competitor for each other.

Comment

yup..both products belong to the same nature. but i am more keen on fancl products..

Comment

sure they are non preservatives? i normally do a check on the ingredients before i buy the products cos i don't use things that are highly preservatives and colourings. and i avoid chemicals like mineral oil, paraffin oil, coal tar, saccharin, peg60 etc.... cos these are harmful to the skin.

Comment

Yup, they doesnt have preservatives. And that answers why Fancl skincare freshness period is only 60 days.

Comment

oh is that right, i must go and take a look. haba is that natural too? have you use the products b 4? and how do you find it?

Comment

lush uses less preservatives in their products too and they always fresh and natural ingredients. thats why i am a big fan of lush. never try haba nor fancl.

Comment

i personally dont like fancl products. tried my samples of the cleartune acne essence, cleartune clearwater, cleartune medicated cleanser and fenatty washing powder. the acne essence did NOTHING for my pimples, clearwater was soso only, the medicated cleanser broke me out like mad and the washing powder gave me three big pimples which are still on my face!
                plus, the washing powder is REALLLLLLLLY smelly, cant stand it! the smell of the other samples were quite alright. now i duno whether i shld use my mild cleansing oil sample or not, heard a lot of raves about it as a 'before' cleanser, but now a bit scared of fancl products already

Comment

oh thats bad! i've never try fancl before cos my skin is very sensitive.

Comment

i think most products have preservatives, some natural products have a great level of essential oils that some pple might be sensitive

i say, it all depends on your tolerance level
                    what works for u might not work for some.

Comment

Working...
                    X