Smith's Rosebud Salve

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Smith's Rosebud Salve

Have anyone tried this before? It is used as a lipbalm and is effective for pimples as well. Any raves/rant for it?

I have it. It is light pink solid gel balm comes in a tin with very fresh rosy smell. I don't think it could be used on blemish since it is very greasy. Some people said it is good for chap lips but I found it make my lips dry. Now using it as hand cream.

Comment

I have this and this. I have the original one for a very long time. The jar is so huge but I'm already seeing the pan of my jar. You can see how much I love this.

I use it solely as a lip balm. When I have chapped lips that caused me pain, a couple of nights of this gives me smooth lips again. It smells nicely of roses and gives a nice tint (but this doesn't make sense with me since I use this at night). It's really unbelievable that something so cheap and non-minty and understated can be so effective!

Comment

I've have this too but don't use it anymore as it made my lips feel dry and flaky :piss: never tried it on my zits, but i think it could be used to sooth the skin around the pimples if its dried out or peeling.

if you're looking for a really moisturising lipbalm, why not try nuxe honey lipbalm instead? it's my HG lipbalm

Comment

I use this as a lip balm and have no problem with it drying my lips.
          I love how this adds a nice rosy hint of shine on the lips.

This has been my staple balm and gloss. I usually eat my breakfast in the car or the office so I don't apply apply lipstick or lipgloss when I leave the house for work. It's just a dab of this so that i won't look so pale.

Comment

Any idea where we can find Smith's Rosebud Salve in Spore? i'm sooo tempted to try the prada.. did someone mention its not available in singapore???

Raebelasian *wave* if you know exactly which prada lip balm you like and need someone to purchase... message me.

Comment

snowstar, don't think Smith's Rosebud Salve is available in singapore. maybe you wanna join us in the lipmedic.com bulk purchase. the purchase guidelines are in the first posting.

Comment

May i know whether this product is avialable in singapore? where can i get hold of this? TIA!

Comment

Originally posted by smelicat
                  May i know whether this product is avialable in singapore? where can i get hold of this? TIA!
                  Nope it's not available in Singapore. You may join in the
                  CozySpree @ Sephora since it's available at Sephora

Comment

Originally posted by jarjar Some people said it is good for chap lips but I found it make my lips dry. Now using it as hand cream.
                    Hee..Hee.. I tot I was the only weird one who find this drying on my lips.

Comment

Thanks sky for moving the thread!

and thanks karen for showing me the link!! here i go....

Comment

I used the smith's Rosebud as a lipbalm and it makes my lips become sore and little 'blisters' around my lips started to pop out! :piss: I decided to give this a miss!

Comment

this is lovely
                          i have extras of these babies, new & still in plastic.. PM me if interested..
                          Last edited by simplicity; 29-07-2004, 09:29 PM.

Comment

***..I guess I'm 6 years too late..but I'm currently using Smith's rosebud salve and I love it! It works well for my lips as well as on my blemishes. Seems to make it less red. By the way, I also have many tins of these. Still new and packaged, bought extras from Ebay. PM me if interested....willing to let it go cheap!! Thankss

Comment

Hi Ladies,
                              Smith's Rosebud Salve and other Lip balms are now available at www.hotallysg.com .
                              Do check it out!

Comment

Working...
                              X