Cortry Facial Masks (herbal mask)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cortry Facial Masks (herbal mask)

anyone tried the masks before? Was facsinated by the tonnes of herbs in the mask. So mum bought it at SGD39.90 (or 39) for 10 sheets at Watson's. It's scary - mum slept in it. 1 hr later, her face became swollen. She was thankful nothing worse happened the next day. As for myself, after having it on for 5mins, my face felt irritated and red!

click link to see the product: http://www.cortry.com.**/doc/index01.htm

I tried a sample pack from HW. IT IS SMELLY.

Can't stand the smell but I don't have irritation from it though.

I heard from my colleague that their eye mask don't smell that bad and it is kind of refreshing.

Comment

I tried it and I must admit the smell puts me off. However the mask indeed makes my skin fairer and smoother.

Comment

its with a strong herbal smell... but it works well in hydration as well as making my skin fairer.

i didnt buy mine in singapore though. asked a friend to buy back from china at just a bit more than 1/3 of singapore price.

is your mum sensitive to some herbal stuff? whitening masks usually cannot put for too long.... due to the bleaching/whitening effect

Comment

Originally posted by califit
          its with a strong herbal smell... but it works well in hydration as well as making my skin fairer.

i didnt buy mine in singapore though. asked a friend to buy back from china at just a bit more than 1/3 of singapore price.

is your mum sensitive to some herbal stuff? whitening masks usually cannot put for too long.... due to the bleaching/whitening effect
          halo califit,
          it's me again. My mum has not-bad skin, unlike mine... i dont think she is sensitive towards it.

Do u think i should try putting the mask again? Did u feel the stinging on your face when u use it?

btw, intro?

Comment

Originally posted by pinkvenom
            halo califit,
            it's me again. My mum has not-bad skin, unlike mine... i dont think she is sensitive towards it.

Do u think i should try putting the mask again? Did u feel the stinging on your face when u use it?

btw, intro?
            can try the mask. but dont put for too long. once you feel the stinging, stop

i dont feel any stinging.... i even bought the eye mask.

introduce yourself at cozybabes.

Comment

yes, it's a bit pity abt the smell, otherwise it works like a charm for me

i tried 1 whole box of the masks for 10 days straight and my skin have greatly improved. i find it really good for hydration and soothing tired skin. overall, my skin becomes a lot smoother and 'plumped-up' with hydration. i cannot get this result even with diligent moisturizing. i think it also calm down an impending pimple coz i did not use any pimple-cream but it has gone away.

but i dun get the whitening effect though??

also the 1st time i tried the mask, the skin around my jawline at the start of my neck turns abit red, but my face is alright...subsequent usage did not warrant the same reddness.

i guess different pple have different reaction, i did not get any stinging too. i'm on my 3rd box now

Comment

I am gonna use it now! Thankssssssss a zillion all babes!

Comment

Looks like i'm the only one who loves this mask. I'm okay with the herbal smell, it isn't even strong to begin with.

The moisturizing effect is rather okay, but this mask really brightened and even out my skin tone alot, and my scars are a little faded now.

I do get a rosy blush thingy on my cheeks after using it for 20-30 mins, i guess it's normal for whitening/brightening masks?

Comment

Originally posted by elainetsai
                    Looks like i'm the only one who loves this mask. I'm okay with the herbal smell, it isn't even strong to begin with.

The moisturizing effect is rather okay, but this mask really brightened and even out my skin tone alot, and my scars are a little faded now.

I do get a rosy blush thingy on my cheeks after using it for 20-30 mins, i guess it's normal for whitening/brightening masks?
                    i find that the whitening is ok only, coz almost all whitening masks do the same for me....

you tried the eye mask?

Comment

Originally posted by califit
                      i find that the whitening is ok only, coz almost all whitening masks do the same for me....

you tried the eye mask?
                      Oh really? I've tried many other whitening mask and this is the only one that works for me. I haven't tried the eye mask. Is it suppose to reduce dark circles or just to provide moisture?

Comment

i do get wonderful smoother & less blotchy skin after using but i can never get the rosy look? :huh: maybe i didn't leave it on long enough? i usually leave it for abt 15 mins...will try leaving it longer tonight but don't the mask dry out abit if u leave it for like 30mins?

Comment

Hiyee babes!
                          I'm pleased to announce :shout: that I have just put the paper mask on my face. Nothing happened! and I don't find the smell terrible anymore. My skin is softer and I feel great; I like it!!

Really thanks the positive comments. Now, I feel my mum have not wasted her money on the masks. hehe...

physcological effect?????

Comment

Originally posted by hylifax
                            i do get wonderful smoother & less blotchy skin after using but i can never get the rosy look? :huh: maybe i didn't leave it on long enough? i usually leave it for abt 15 mins...will try leaving it longer tonight but don't the mask dry out abit if u leave it for like 30mins?
                            The mask didn't totally dried up after 30 mins, so no worries for that part. Maybe my skin is rather 'thin' so i get this blush thing whenever i use masks, BHA or exfoliating products. But it only lasts for a few hours only ***!

Comment

Oh really? I've tried many other whitening mask and this is the only one that works for me. I haven't tried the eye mask. Is it suppose to reduce dark circles or just to provide moisture?
                              i think it is to provide moisture... my dark rings were still there even after using it.....

but then, my dark rings are real dark.

Comment

Working...
                              X