Queen Helene Mint Julep mask

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Queen Helene Mint Julep mask

Has anyone tried this? Am dying to get hold of one(or two!)...is it really that good?

If you have any lying round the house...u know who to PM!

Re: Queen Helene Mint Julep mask

Originally posted by kissacid
    Has anyone tried this? Am dying to get hold of one(or two!)...is it really that good?

If you have any lying round the house...u know who to PM!
    MUA has good reviews on it, but i am a bit skeptical on whether it will be good for my skin. I am afraid of all masks too drying.

Comment

I've heard good compliments about this mask, but at the same time, some said it was drying.

Comment

Originally posted by Satinchris
        I've heard good compliments about this mask, but at the same time, some said it was drying.
        i suppose this is for oily skin, (think those with dehydrated surface should skip this)....

maybe doing it once every two weeks will be less drying on the face.

Comment

i have this. doesn't seem to be any different from the rest of the deep cleansing masks out there. it can get rather drying though, but maybe that's coz of the dry weather here. i passed it to my bf who seem to like it.

Comment

I actually quite like this mask...helps to clear clogged pores thou a tad drying...it works similarly to any clay mask in the market i reckon, just that i am in love with the minty smell heh!

Comment

i like it!

used to slather it on for a cooling, oil-zapping treatment

and leave it on overnight on certain spots (tiny zits, or bumps that hurt and are threatening to turn into monster zits)and that would keep all the spots under control.

Comment

i like the minty feeling..
                and i often use it overnight, i think it helps clear small zits sometimes... its not a miracle product, sometimes it works, sometimes it doesnt...but i quite like it..

Comment

just wondering, how much does this retail for? (just in case i want to get a cp )

Comment

its really cheap there...probably 3 us dollars or somethg..

so i swapped for one...got one that has 10% more. its really a huge tube.. green stuff inside,so my face looks like a monster(or so my mum and sis says) when i use this mask. LOL.

Comment

it's pretty good! I don't see a whole lot of difference in terms of radiance or clarity, but somehow I feel that my skin is cleaner and smoother...and yup, the mint thing is a plus. Don't find it too drying in this weather, but I always do add on a hydrating mask after any deep cleansing mask...

I find this comparable with the clinique's deep cleansing mask, and leaving it on spots overnight helps to reduce it a lot...

Comment

I tried to ask a few MUAers to CP this for me, but none has replied me back yet... Does anyone know whereelse i can get it product beside CP from US?

Comment

Originally posted by huili
                          I tried to ask a few MUAers to CP this for me, but none has replied me back yet... Does anyone know whereelse i can get it product beside CP from US?
                          i think cbear has this up for sale?

Comment

yayaya... i just PM her... hehe..
                            Thanks

Comment

The best thing about this mask is how cheap it is. It's not that much better or different from other clay drawing masks, but how many of them give you a lifetime supply for $5??

It's very drying due to the menthol in it - you can very much smell it and it's almost like a cold decongestant! My boyfriend is so funny cos he uses it when he has headaches and it makes them go away!

Oh, one thing in favor of the mask: does not irritate my sensitive skin like most clay masks do. Maybe get a sample of it first? It would cost as much to ship it frm the U.S. as to purchase it!

Comment

Working...
                              X