Vaseline

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vaseline

just wondering, vaseline's a staple product for most people. so what do you girls use it for?

i ONLY USE VASELINE AS A LIPBALM.

Comment

I don't really own Vaseline but I've used it as lipbalm and softening my cuticles before

Comment

i seldom use Vaseline, but i do have one large tub here. when i came back from Korea last year, my hands are seriously dry. the cuticles on my ten fingers are peeling... no hand cream can help..... so i bought a tub of vaseline, apply it on my hands (before going to bed), wear gloves overnite. it sure works!!!

i nvr use it as lipbalm... don't quite like the smell.

Comment

I read from other forums that some of them used vaseline on their eyelashes to make them grow thicker and longer... wonder if anyone tried before?

Comment

i have tried using the lip balm but don't really like it... :roll:

Comment

Originally posted by BrEnDa
              I read from other forums that some of them used vaseline on their eyelashes to make them grow thicker and longer... wonder if anyone tried before?
              my friend did something similiar.. she dabbed vaseline on her eyelashes before sweeping mascara.. she said it'll help to curl ur lashes.. haven't tried it yet though..

i use vaseline as a lip balm at night before i go to bed.

Comment

I like it as a lipbalm when I get dry lips. I think it can be used whenever there's a dry spot. It's a really simple moisturizing product.

Comment

Originally posted by BrEnDa
                  I've tried this before, i apply it on my lashes every night before i sleep. But i only do it at night, because some of it will go into the eyes and blur the vision. Esp if you wear contacts, it'll be very hard to get it off the contacts.

Comment

it has become my HG lipbalm for my dry lips after i have taken roaccutane. its economical price and effectiveness sure beats many other lip products

Comment

I use vaseline by dabbing some on my lashes and then spreading them and then i'll curl my lashes. It does work! I prefer that to mascara, cos i need not worry about smudging mascara and panda eyes... plus no it doesnt run into my contacts.

Comment

hmm.. so vaseline only help to curl your eyelashes much easier? how do ur apply it? apply vaseline with your hands? then use the eyelash curler? haha. sorry sound so stupid. lol. but it doesn't make eyelashes thicker and fuller? just have curl effect?

Comment

oh ya sorry ah but heard vaseline also helps for hair?!

Comment

i use vaseline to remove eye makeup, liner, mascara and lipstick. i find that it works really well, plus it has some moisturising effect.

qian: i heard that you use vaseline to seal the split ends during emergencies. i don't think it has any long term effects.

Comment

Originally posted by gothic_barbie
                              qian: i heard that you use vaseline to seal the split ends during emergencies. i don't think it has any long term effects.
                              This came out from this month's Cleo magazine, right? And yes, it's stated only for last minute aid.

Comment

Working...
                              X