• Show
Clear All

• Epidermx microdermabrasion cream

Let's talk abt this cream!!

opps... realise i didn't provide info... here's their website:
    http://www.greatnewskin.com./pages/products/micro.html

Comment

There are 2 ways to use it:
      1) as a treatment weekly/biweekly: wash face and rinse. While skin is still moist massage a nickel size amount in for 3-5 minutes as the cream base absorbs into your skin, keep massaging - it'll ball up or clump - this is the microdermabrasion - the process stops as the crystals absorb the dead skin cells. Rinse and pat dry & apply moisturizer.

2) as an exfoliant - massaging in about half a dime size amount for 15-30 seconds nightly then rinsing it and pat dry and apply moisturizer; and at least 2-3 times a week do the full treatment as above.

Comment

I have tried it. I tried a little sample of it, thanks to Saresha who bought this and loves it.

I tried to use the first method, but I think in actual fact, I'm using the second method with the first method's time frame I didn't wait for mine to ball up, as it was taking a long time, and I didn't want too much exfoliation of my face.

Still, I like the results. My face got raw and red, but that subsides and I'm left with very smooth,

Oh Christina, now I should have grabbed the sample you offered and try it for myself the first method again. But that's ok. When I get mine, I have all the time and amount to try

It was nice meeting Christina, Lynette, Stressed and Queenie!!!

Comment

i used that for a few times. like kare2711 said, skin feels smooth after using it. i'm still monitoring the result

califit, hold that thought (and your credit card!!) we might be organising a bulk purchase, could save shipping fee.

kare2711, nice meeting you too i like your pinkish glowly skin sorry i have to leave early, kinda tired... my body just shut down on me

Comment

I tried a little on my hand that day and I must say I like the fact that the grains are really, really fine and so it will not drop all over when you exfoliate

Comment

Originally posted by califit
              ok. *wallet stopped screaming*

I have not touched physical exfoliators for quite some time.... was quite amazed by the results all of you reported....
              If you can't take the exfoliation, then you can always vary it by adding more water. That's why I like it. Even using it as an exfoliator yields good results.

Comment

Originally posted by kare2711
                If you can't take the exfoliation, then you can always vary it by adding more water. That's why I like it. Even using it as an exfoliator yields good results.
                hee. actually, my skin can take exfoliators, just that nowadays, there does not seem to be a compelling need for physical ones... since i have bhas and cf to help along.... think i am curious about this stuff.....

Comment

Well I cross my fingers and hope it'll do something for the scars that have appeared on my face! By the way, how much am I paying for the product? Till now I have no idea...

Comment

Originally posted by jazzylee
                    Well I cross my fingers and hope it'll do something for the scars that have appeared on my face! By the way, how much am I paying for the product? Till now I have no idea...
                    Yah, I'm also curious how much it costs. Doesn't list in the spree thread too.

Oh Jazzy, don't think it does anything for scars. But after using this, whatever scar reducing product you use will be more effective Miss you!!! Come back soon, yah?

Comment

Originally posted by kare2711
                      Yah, I'm also curious how much it costs. Doesn't list in the spree thread too.

Oh Jazzy, don't think it does anything for scars. But after using this, whatever scar reducing product you use will be more effective Miss you!!! Come back soon, yah?
                      on the website itself, it says $44.95.... USD?

its only 65g.

Comment

Originally posted by califit
                        on the website itself, it says $44.95.... USD?

its only 65g.
                        I suppose so too. Chris might know.

Comment

sorry for the confusion. yes, it's USD44.95 for a 65g jar. shipping fee will be USD3.50 per jar, as indicated in the cozyspree thread.

Comment

Saw some cotters sharing a tub. You reckon it's gonna be a lot even after splitting among the 6 of us? :huh:

Comment

Originally posted by Queenie
                              Saw some cotters sharing a tub. You reckon it's gonna be a lot even after splitting among the 6 of us? :huh:
                              Sorry for butting in and correct me if I'm wrong, but I think there will be 6 individual full sized tubs ordered at USD$44.95 each for the ladies whose names are in the 1st half dozen.

At 65g per tub, there will definitely be enough to split into half to share, with each person getting 32.5g.

Comment

Working...
                              X