Sisley

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sisley

Anyone tried the mask? I am thinking of buying some sample size Sisley mask from Yahoo Auctions Singapore.... Should I?

Err... I think they have more than one type of masks, which one are you looking for? I've tried the Linden Blossom (can't remember the exact name offhand), not bad, but it is not a miracle mask.

Comment

I have only tried the Linden Blossom & Express Flower Gel... both are gentle enough to use on the eye area, but not a holy grail to me.

IMHO, I'm pretty sure that there are better masks at a more affordable price... just need to search for them.

I remember reading on other posts that you want to try other Sisley products, why not just purchase a few items and get their GWP so that you can try out the other products... there's a promotion now on, with purchase of $200.

Comment

Sisley

I'm interested in everyone's experiences with Sisley ... I just bought a concealer and Im interested in trying out their skincare line. =) TIA!

Comment

Re: Sisley

linden blossom mask -- cleansing mask
          express flower gel mask -- hydration mask
          express radiant clay mask -- cleansing and radiance

like their eye balm too.

hth
          Last edited by teiko; 17-10-2004, 02:16 PM.

Comment

i always have this idea that sisley is more for dry skins rather than oily acned skins. is this true?

Glossie >>> the red clay mask sounds very tempting have heard of white and green clays and fullers' earth, but not red clay. wonder if it's the same as that found on the Grand Canyon?

Comment

Originally posted by blossomcharm
              i always have this idea that sisley is more for dry skins rather than oily acned skins. is this true?
              Oh, I hope so! I have v, dry skin an i have a hard time finding skincare products that don't break me out.

Comment

Originally posted by blossomcharm
                Glossie >>> the red clay mask sounds very tempting have heard of white and green clays and fullers' earth, but not red clay. wonder if it's the same as that found on the Grand Canyon?
                You think?
                Imagine having on your face a piece of the ancient history of Mother Nature and Earth
                Sisley's stuff is just too expensive and it seems the raves are not aplenty (mediocre even!). Perhaps Origin's and Moor's are better bets.

Comment

Originally posted by misslipgloss
                  Oh, I hope so! I have v, dry skin an i have a hard time finding skincare products that don't break me out.
                  Do you know what ingredients break you out? I imagine Sisley's is all-natural, what with botanicals and such, like Dr Hauschka. Have you tried the latter? It's not merely natural; they're really committed to using organic resources only.

Comment

Actually, I have no idea of the ingredients. I really need to see an allergist - everything ive been putting on my face breaks me out. Someone suggested that allergens may be hitting my face resulting in my skin reacting to everything put on it. Here's a list of products that have broken me out so far,

mary kay timewse cleanser and moisturizer, aveeno clear complexion moisturizer, every neutrogena product i've ever tried, the body shop soy and calendula products, shiseido purify cleansing foam II, st. ives apricot scrub, mark lets be clear blemish neutralizing gel, dove essential nutrients moisturizer and toner, shiseido uv white products ... I'm sure there's more, I just can't think of them all.

And lip balms have been making my lips swell up ... and Ive been using lip balm all my life! Ive been getting all these sudden allergies. About a yr ago, I suddently became allergic to milk. Always allergic to something new.

I've never tried Dr. Hauschka but am eager to try it. I've heard nothing but good things.
                    Last edited by teiko; 17-10-2004, 02:17 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by misslipgloss
                      Actually, I have no idea of the ingredients. I really need to see an allergist - everything ive been putting on my face breaks me out. Someone suggested that allergens may be hitting my face resulting in my skin reacting to everything put on it.
                      You should, then. I've done a patch test before. The results didn't seem very conclusive though but at least I have an idea. I also suspect that allergies could be triggered by a certain diet.

And lip balms have been making my lips swell up ... and Ive been using lip balm all my life! Ive been getting all these sudden allergies. About a yr ago, I suddently became allergic to milk. Always allergic to something new.
                      I've had an unpleasant experience with swollen and peeling lips. It's actually more the outline of the lips. That's what prompted me to do the patch test.

Hope you fix the allergy problem soon

Comment

You gals had tried their eye and lip contour gel before?

How was it? If so, pls share!

Comment

Originally posted by seagull
                          You gals had tried their eye and lip contour gel before?

How was it? If so, pls share!
                          i tried the balm and the sisleya cream before.

overall, i like the balm better. it helps for dark rings, especially if you layer on a thicker layer.

the cream caused me milias around my eye area.... too rich.

Comment

Want to bring up this thread and rave for some Sisley products.

-Buffing cream (thanks to Belly!) it's peeling actually. Need to rub if off like an eraser after 2 minutes and my skincare products apply afterward, they just absorb in AT NO TIME. I never experience this from other scrubs or peeling. Will buy this after I finish using my scrubs.

-Sisleya eye cream. RAVESSSSSS. I have quite series fine lines and it's the only one which can save me. Except Prada eye balm if I need extra boost when the weather is extremely dry and my fine lines seems to crack into pieces.

I also tried the ecological compound but like many people experience, it broke me out. Hmm and tried the night complex but didn't do wonders on me.

I heard the floral toner can minimize pores, true?
                            Last edited by glenda; 18-12-2003, 10:55 AM.

Comment

the sa gave me a sample of the radiance mask and it was the product that got me buying sisley. i dont use the entire line but i have the following:

buffing cream - love the way it scrbs my face clean
                              intensive night essence - supposed to help relieve the stressed and tired look for smokers like me
                              ecological compound - prepare the groundwork for other porducts to work better (supposed to be their most popular product)
                              hawthorne toner - i swear this tightens my pores when i spritz it on after cleansing. have transferred it to a spray bottle coz i think putting it on with a cotton pad will be a waste.

i am into aromatherapy skincare now, using decleor as the base. sisley is supposed to be aromatherapy/plant based, but some of their products really smell like medicine. like the intensive night essence. thank god i need to use it only 10 nights a month

Comment

Working...
                              X