Payot

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Payot

Hi cotters! Is Payot available in Singapore?

Re: Payot

Originally posted by blossomcharm
    Hi cotters! Is Payot available in Singapore?
    ya. at the following:
    1. lee hwa
    2. sasa
    3. facial salons
    4. yahoo auctions.
    5. parkway parade isetan
    6. tabs

personally, i am using their clarifying mask( masque clarfiante and masque irradie), hydration mask, eye mask, and doux regard (eye gel). I got them from yahoo auctions sg at 25% off. Think sasa and lee hwa offering same amount of discount, but i didnt buy from them as i find the packaging quite dirty.

HTH

Comment

thank you, califit! looks like they don't have a counter like those chanel and skii brands.

Comment

har, packaging quite dirty??
        I'm using payot speciale 5 lotion to treat my pimples, it's very mild.

Not all SASA carry Payot, i know Bugis and Wisma Atria have them.

Comment

Originally posted by huili
          har, packaging quite dirty??
          I'm using payot speciale 5 lotion to treat my pimples, it's very mild.

Not all SASA carry Payot, i know Bugis and Wisma Atria have them.

yap... gives the impression that their stock is not new.... in the SKII thread, shon said sasa always orders a lot then wait until sell finish already then order again... so maybe thats why their stock quite diry packaging....

and they dont carry all the items.

when i buy from sg auctions, the seller will then call the distributor to get the items, that's why i like it. fresher.... (hmmm sounds like i am buying groceries...)

Comment

Oh, in that case, then buy from yahoo will be better...
            but so far, their product is not popular, so i can understand they might have to sit on the shelves for quite sometime before someone pick them up... :p

Comment

Originally posted by huili
              Oh, in that case, then buy from yahoo will be better...
              but so far, their product is not popular, so i can understand they might have to sit on the shelves for quite sometime before someone pick them up... :p
              its a facial salon brand. i find their products gentle and quite good... their cleansing mask is comparable to sisley. almost the same texture and effect.... and sisley is twice the cost

Comment

Originally posted by califit
                its a facial salon brand. i find their products gentle and quite good... their cleansing mask is comparable to sisley. almost the same texture and effect.... and sisley is twice the cost
                Like i said, the products are very mild... so those with sensitive skin may love it...
                I love their mildness... the pimple lotion never dry my skin out, and heal my pimple at the same time...

Comment

hi! i hope this is not too much to ask, but do you happen to know which facial salons carry this brand? i ran a search in google but only came up with online stores and payotparis.com which is under construction.

Comment

i'm not too keen to use yahoo auctions due to an unpleasant experience in the past and as for lee hwa and sasa, well, i don't want to offend anyone but i always have the impression that their stocks are pretty old and near expiry dates, plus i don't particularly favour the attitudes of the SAs. sorry if i come across as very fussy

(btw, what's "tabs"?)

Comment

i'm not too keen to use yahoo auctions due to an unpleasant experience in the past and as for lee hwa and sasa, well, i don't want to offend anyone but i always have the impression that their stocks are pretty old and near expiry dates, plus i don't particularly favour the attitudes of the SAs. sorry if i come across as very fussy

(btw, what's "tabs"?)
                      tabs is a store that is similar to lee hwa and sasa.... located in novena square.

blossomcharm, i have the same impression as you regarding lee hwa and sasa... their SAs are very ill-informed too.

i was skeptical about auctions initially, but this seller who i always go to, to buy skii essence and payot and lazartigue products is very friendly and her product knowledge is thumbs up. she gave very specific analysis to the problems and would advise very frankly.

Comment

hi! i hope this is not too much to ask, but do you happen to know which facial salons carry this brand? i ran a search in google but only came up with online stores and payotparis.com which is under construction.
                        i know there are facial salons in FEP which carries this.

payot's official salon is at roxy square...

Comment

thank you very much, califit! you are an !

btw, going OT for a while ... califit, you seem to use lots of masks but i don't seem to recall any scrubs? your almost blackhead-free condition has gotten me very intrigued in your routine

Comment

thank you very much, califit! you are an !

btw, going OT for a while ... califit, you seem to use lots of masks but i don't seem to recall any scrubs? your almost blackhead-free condition has gotten me very intrigued in your routine
                            haaaa. yap. i love masks. but i dont exfoliate using grainy scrubs, coz i use skii's toner which has AHA and also ayura's returning clear, which both get rid of dead skin cells on the surface. once every 2 weeks, i use fancl's face puff.

i use skii's skin refining once a week and sometimes cf. i dont use cf daily though, it is too drying for me. i use it once a week if i find that my face is getting a bit bumpy. it usually clears the next day. and my blackheads are curbed by haba powder wash also.

here's my weekly facial routine.
                            1. haba powder wash
                            2. skii massage cream
                            3. deep cleansing mask (either payot masque clarifiante or sisley linden blossom)
                            4. hydration mask (either ettusais acne whitening -- if i am trying desperately to lighten something or sisley express flower gel or skii facial treatment)

i used to use grainy scrubs, but they are a bit too rough for my liking. i tried ysl's and phytomer, which have no grains, but still dont like them... now i skip them totally. i also make it a point to really cleanse my face at the end of the day, with skii cleansing cloth and 2 washes of haba powder wash.

Comment

wow! thank you very much, califit! you know, i've never believed that one could achieve a clear complexion without scrubbing, but you have me totally converted! bravo, califit!

Comment

Working...
                              X