Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kanebo skin care

deleted...
    Last edited by j3nnyr; 07-01-2008, 07:56 AM.

hi gal, could you do us an intro at CozyBabes. just tell us a bit more about yourself. thanks.

Comment

kanebo is great! i bought their trial set and im finishing their cleansing cream and creamy soap soon... they believe in double cleansing... and their toner(they call this priming lotion) and moisturiser(they call this emulsion) are quite ok, just a tad 'rich' for my oily skin....then again, im kinda scared of moisturisers...

I noticed korean skincare seem to use the word 'emulsion' a lot. haha, dont know why. But its more expensive than Laneige i think. In another US forum, Kanebo is very well liked cos its skincare is good, though costly. I have their whitening clear mask too. Which i have one more to sell, though maybe I'll just use this up. The first time I only left it for 30 mins and I wasnt very impressed.. the second time, I left it overnight, and the next morning, my skin was very bright... i could see a difference..

Anyway, they gave me a GWP- a faircrea whitening skincare set plus a little lipstick and a blue or pink bag with a mirror. PLUS a set of shampoo and conditioner. and both bottles are huge... guess their GWPs are quite generous.Anyway, im using the faircrea emulsion now as my makeup base cos i find it lighter and i love the light scent and the fact that it absorbs fast and isn't oily! HTH!

Comment

i think their Blanchir powercon DC is great, is actually something that you apply after your toner, and it works really great, makes my skin glow and evens up my skintone!

Comment

where to find kanebo?

Comment

My Kanebo favorites...

Hello, hello!
            I love the Kanebo masks... they seem to be from a drugstore line, and they are a great buy, and give me better results than pricier masks!

My favorites are:
            1) Collagen Mask- orange box. Really hydrates and plumps up my skin so nicely! Fine lines disappear. Results last for a few hours, and is a great pick-me-up for the skin. I leave this on until it dries out completely... which can take a couple hours, but that's fine by me!

2) Clear White mask- blue box. Not as hydrating and firming as the Collagen mask, but gives skin a temporary glow. And ideal mask to use before a big night out!

3) The neck pack mask: it's strange, this mask is more expensive than the other two, and the paper used in the mask is much thinner than the other two. The serum is also more watery. It seems to be a nice mask, and I use it mainly for preventative purposes as I don't want neck lines!

Still have to try other products from the line. But the masks are my favorites, I would be traumatized if they discontinued them! However, after finding this forum, I think I need to investigate the [email protected] products!

Comment

Re: My Kanebo favorites...

Originally posted by koneko
              Hello, hello!
              I love the Kanebo masks... they seem to be from a drugstore line, and they are a great buy, and give me better results than pricier masks!

{great review snipped}

Koneko, thanks! Really wonderful review. I've been hearing so much about the whitening mask. Good for prepping the skin before nights out eh? A must buy then!

Comment

Re: Re: My Kanebo favorites...

Originally posted by kare2711
                Koneko, thanks! Really wonderful review. I've been hearing so much about the whitening mask. Good for prepping the skin before nights out eh? A must buy then!
                hi kare2711!!
                I hope it works out well for you. I think that the Collagen mask is also known as "Super Moisture Mask." The word "Collagen" is sounded out in the Japanese characters.

I don't know the texture of other paper masks, but the liquid is a bit like a serum... just a little thick, and since it takes a while to dry up from my face, I feel like I am giving my skin an extra lift!

Comment

Re: Re: Re: My Kanebo favorites...

Originally posted by koneko
                  hi kare2711!!
                  I hope it works out well for you. I think that the Collagen mask is also known as "Super Moisture Mask." The word "Collagen" is sounded out in the Japanese characters.

I don't know the texture of other paper masks, but the liquid is a bit like a serum... just a little thick, and since it takes a while to dry up from my face, I feel like I am giving my skin an extra lift!

4U:
                  Hi Koneko, where can I buy the collagen mask? I never use to bother about mask but since visiting here, i'm obsessed

Comment

Re: Re: Re: Re: My Kanebo favorites...

Originally posted by jessloh
                    Hi Koneko, where can I buy the collagen mask? I never use to bother about mask but since visiting here, i'm obsessed
                    Not Koneko, but I can answer this question. You can get these masks at Sasa.

Comment

Kanebo Sensai skincare line

Hi,
                      any user of Sensai line ?

Comment

kanebo silk peeling powder

hello,
                        anyone using above ?

Comment

Hiya radiance,

I use all the sensai line, also use the Ex line ( its mega pricy) and some stuff from the inner balance line, Its my fave japanese skincare brand, the thing i dont like about kanebo in general is they dont have specific products for senstive skin, they load their products with alcohol ( thank goddness i dont have any probs and im extremely sensitive and very dry to extreme), ive been using kanebo for quite a few years now. These products just feel amazing, la prairie is crap ( and ive worked using la prairie products for quite some time) compared to kanebo as are alot of high end products. With kanebo in general i love most of the ingredients ( kanebo also does ugly ingredients i.e mineral oil etc)

I like the silk powder but! there are better exfoliants, i much prefer germaine de capuccini's excell therapy powder exfoliant and komenuka bijin's powder, dermalgica daily microfoliant. Also with this silk powder and any other powder exfoliants yous till need to exfoliate with another exfoliant because its very superficial exfoliation. I dont suggest powder exfoliants for daily use if one is dry or senstive, because it just is too irritating.

Right now what im really dying to get is kanebo's latest product 'the silk' the info about this product is pretty enigmatic on the website i feel, as i think everyone knows with kanebo - silk is one of the most imp products in the line

I sense this product is extremely pricy, i was told kanebo is the only company in the world to use the koshimura silk worm
                          This product i believe is limited edition ( i real dont know what the hype with limited edition is), this product consists of powder and a cream, the powder seals in the silk, and i was told that this gives a superb effect for the application for a powder foundation. Apparently this type of silk, koshimura was only used by the imperial family in Japan, I think this was used since Heian times (not 100% sure).

Id's review all the kanebo line , but when i reviewed alot of products on darphin and alot more on cozycot my reviews vanished no idea why? so i didnt review anymore stuff.

How lucky! you live in Japan!! dying to go next year hope the info helped.

Comment

Hi Sassyomikam,
                            Thank you so much for your sharing !!
                            Their "silk" must be very expensive .
                            Anyway, it is still not coming in the counter yet .
                            And what about their quite new item , Radiance ?
                            Have you try b4 ?
                            It was suppose to be very effective for whitening.

By the way, quite keen in your mentioning of
                            germaine de capuccini's excell therapy powder exfoliant,
                            can I find this in Japan ?

Tks.
                            Last edited by teiko; 11-05-2005, 09:18 PM. Reason: removed quote

Comment

hiya youre welcome, the quick radiance does lighten yes pigmentation ( but not immediately) unlike alot of japanese products this does whiten, it can be a bit too aggressive to use daily though, i dont use it daily because im afraid i'd get dry patches, it gave me instant brightening results, i love this product, really smooth skin, its jampacked with alcohol though. Germaine de capuccini is a spa brand, it will be available in a beauty salon who stocks germaine de capuccini, and there are salons in japan, the problem is i dont know where they are located.

The mascara of germaine de capuccini is the best mascara out there for me, and ive tried them all, coudlnt do without it.

Comment

Working...
                              X