Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ole Henriksen, Ole!

Anyone a fan of this line of skincare?

I've been using the Blemish Attack for some time and it for its purpose. The best pimple cream I've found so far.

I'm so tempted to hop to town tomorrow to grab the Truth Serum as well as the Sheer Transformation Cream, which I've been hearing so much talk about.

The only other line that's pulling me away from this one is Laneige

where can you find this line karen?

Comment

hi karen, i agree that the blemish attack is superb but i can't say the same for the truth serum. the truth serum has a very strong "orangey" smell and it did nothing for me. the sheer transformation creme is really nice - very smooth, smells divine and moisturizes well but i didn't use it long enough to see "results". see if you can get samples before getting the real thing - i didn't really think it was worth the splurge ... i kinda regreted the purchase .... if u can't get samples, let me know - i can definitely spare what i have. HTHs.

Comment

Blemish attach is a hall of fame product and their best selling item. I think the other products are ok but not fantastic. In the states, they do sell sample packs of an entire skincare routine.

hth!

Comment

Originally posted by blushed2003
          where can you find this line karen?
          There are two places selling this line. One of the shop is located the Le Meridien Shopping Arcade and it was there where I first saw Ole Henriksen together with Alchemy cosmetics. The shop is opened by an SA previously from True Colours.

Now, it's also available at Blisse #03-12 Paragon. More convenient if you ask me.

Comment

Jos, thanks for the review. I'll cancel the Truth Serum off my list and try to get a sample of the Sheer Transformation Cream then. Actually I do think the prices of the skincare reasonable compared to other brands, even the likes of Chanel & Guerlain.

Originally posted by snowstar
            Blemish attach is a hall of fame product and their best selling item. I think the other products are ok but not fantastic. In the states, they do sell sample packs of an entire skincare routine.

hth!
            I didn't know it's a Hall of Fame product. Wow! It's my HG of pimple cream. I stopped searching. But I think it's quite strong since it's a concoction of many acne-skilling ingredients. And perhaps it's not so suitable for sensitive skin. But I never feel it drying and that's why it's such a love of mine.

Comment

What can do Sheer Transformation Cream do? Really transform the skin? And is it meant for all skin types?

Comment

Originally posted by Satinchris
                What can do Sheer Transformation Cream do? Really transform the skin? And is it meant for all skin types?
                I believe it's chocked full of chemical exfoliants, like BHA. Kind of do what BHA or AHA does.

Comment

thanks karen. will check out paragon. also thanks for jos' review

Comment

hi gals, a few more reviews - you might want to check out their toners. they smell really good and it really helps remove any remaining make-up residue from your skin so you feel clean without any dry or tight feeling. the two toners i like are Balancing Cucumber Tonic and Pick Me Up Face Tonic.

i also have the primrose soap - it's quite cumbersome to use 'cos it comes in a tub and you have to use a wet sponge, rub on the soap (but you can't get the soap wet ) then wash your face ! :roll:

i really dislike the On The Go Exhilarating Cleanser, it smells really awful ! (ok, maybe i am not a big fan of artificial orangey smell !)it's not any "special" from regular wash off cleansers so i dun feel it's worth the $

there is also the invigorating night gel - let me go back and compare it to the truth serum and give you gals another review next week :D

there is this Firm Action Mask which is quite good. u might want to check it out but it's not for very really sensitive skin.

i received a free full size Blue/Blackberry Enzyme Mask which is a new product but i haven't had a chance to try it yet. might try it this weekend.

HTHs !

Comment

The sheer transformation cream sounds like Clinique's Total Turnaround. What do you gals think?

Comment

Originally posted by j0s1e267
                        hi gals, a few more reviews - you might want to check out their toners. they smell really good and it really helps remove any remaining make-up residue from your skin so you feel clean without any dry or tight feeling. the two toners i like are Balancing Cucumber Tonic and Pick Me Up Face Tonic.

i also have the primrose soap - it's quite cumbersome to use 'cos it comes in a tub and you have to use a wet sponge, rub on the soap (but you can't get the soap wet ) then wash your face ! :roll:

i really dislike the On The Go Exhilarating Cleanser, it smells really awful ! (ok, maybe i am not a big fan of artificial orangey smell !)it's not any "special" from regular wash off cleansers so i dun feel it's worth the $

there is also the invigorating night gel - let me go back and compare it to the truth serum and give you gals another review next week :D

there is this Firm Action Mask which is quite good. u might want to check it out but it's not for very really sensitive skin.

i received a free full size Blue/Blackberry Enzyme Mask which is a new product but i haven't had a chance to try it yet. might try it this weekend.

HTHs !
                        At first I dont like the On the go cleanser too for the same reason. But did you make it foam before you use it to clean your face? I put it on my palm, add some water and use my fingers of the other hand to make a foam. The smell is then more subtle.

The new mask sounds "yummy" hehe. Please keep us posted!

Comment

hi gals, back !
                          ok, the invigorating night gel smells heavenly ! but again, i haven't tried it often enough to see any results. it does leave a slight 'tacky' feel on your skin after application. it's the truth serum that is abit yucksy cos of the artificial orangey smell. i haven't had a chance to try the new mask yet - wait for my review ! HTHs !

Comment

I am so lemming the Blemish Attack...but almost fainted when I saw how much it cost at Blisse.

Karen, is it really worth the money to you?

I'm in two minds about getting this, mainly because of the price.

Comment

Hw much does the blemish attack cost?

Comment

Working...
                              X