Tifafine??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tifafine??

Hi, I am wondering if anyone is a member or frequent this franchise of salons in Singapore??

Well, I must rave about the vegetal peeling gel. It is applied very much like the gel mask from Ayura and when you feel that the surface that you applied the gel on is no longer sticky, you rub using circular motions and your dead skin gets balled up as you rub!

It may sound like a fetish but it is so satisfactoring to see all your dead skins get rubbed away.

The end result is a much balanced complexion, face is smoother and whiter

Re: Tifafine??

Originally posted by teiko
    Hi, I am wondering if anyone is a member or frequent this franchise of salons in Singapore??
    I saw its signboard along the street right outside Tanj Pagar MRT (towards MND Building). Is that the only outlet?

How much is the peel?

Comment

IIRC, as of now there are 4 franchise shops in Singapore. The main outlet is at the row of shophouses directly infront of Mr Bean at Peace Centre

The last time I bought this was $79 for 100 ml tub. I know that they changed the packaging to the squeeze tube but dont know if they changed the price

Their products is quite steep but works very well especially on sensitive and acneic face. Like what I have and I dont know if it is a good thing or a bad thing but, most of their beauticians are not the beautiful model looking type. Just your everyday people.

If you are interested, do walk in and try cos IIRC, they are always letting first timers try a facial/slimming programme at 50% off
      Last edited by teiko; 11-11-2003, 11:46 PM.

Comment

Working...
      X