X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Shopping List

hallo ladies
    my sister is flying back to singapore next month
    was thinking of buying some skincare (eyecream, eye masks) and some cosmetics.
    Any recs?

What i have in mind:
    eyecream
    khiels avocado eye treatment cream shiseido benefiance eyecrea
    shiseido eye revitaliser
    dermalogica multivitamin power eye cream, i think

eye masks
    [email protected] masks - i think hydrating ones

others
    ginvera marvel gel with green tea
    SKII starter pack - not sure what it is though - going to check my little black book lippys - mac ones
    baby pink lip glosses
    courreges makeup - eyeshadow pencils

TIA
    Last edited by natnatviv; 14-11-2003, 07:17 AM.

Get Fasio Curl or Volume Extension mascara!
    [email protected] Extra White Bright Treatment mask. ($7.90 for 5 pieces in a pack)
    Fancl Cleasing oil

Comment

hi natnatviv,

may i ask which part of oz are you in? heard a rumour that dermalogica is cheaper compared to singapore over in sydney. go check out Amrita Spa at Merchant Court Hotel.

Comment

Originally posted by michannat
        hi natnatviv,

may i ask which part of oz are you in? heard a rumour that dermalogica is cheaper compared to singapore over in sydney. go check out Amrita Spa at Merchant Court Hotel.
        me in melbourne
        my dear, it is not a rumour
        it is cheaper!
        check out fountain.net.au or strawberry net!

Comment

oh yes, do stock up on MAC while your sister's in singapore. get them at the airport. it's cheaper than in oz.

Comment

Originally posted by michannat
            oh yes, do stock up on MAC while your sister's in singapore. get them at the airport. it's cheaper than in oz.
            yeah i will get her to do so
            she is leaving in 2 weeks time have to make up my mind what i want
            u guys need anything?

Comment

Originally posted by natnatviv
              u guys need anything?
              I want cheaper Dermalogica products!

Hey, I tried the Multivit Power Firm for eyes & lips. The texture is hard to describe; thickish yet it seems easily absorbed into the skin, leaving behind some kinda powdery feel to the fingers. The scent is much like the Recovery Mask. I'd love to get a sample of the Multivit Powder Concentrate. Supposed to RIS one but it's flattened out in the mail

Comment

Originally posted by Glossie

Hey, I tried the Multivit Power Firm for eyes & lips. The texture is hard to describe; thickish yet it seems easily absorbed into the skin, leaving behind some kinda powdery feel to the fingers. The scent is much like the Recovery Mask. I'd love to get a sample of the Multivit Powder Concentrate. Supposed to RIS one but it's flattened out in the mail
                i can check out fountain net for you and then send it back to u
                or else let me visit the beauty salon near my office and ask for a sample

they do small bottles and tubes as well

Comment

I want the La Mer Oil-absorbing lotion and the Serum but $$

Maybe I'll just get the OAL first

Comment

fancl whitening masks

kanebo whitening masks

illuminator or lightener from drx. but it's so expensive! haha. so saving money now!

some supplements for my skin. any suggestions?

hazeline snow (green cap) for whitening effects. hope can fade off my scars. it's cheap too. haha.

a good body scrub. maybe from the body shop. any nice recommendations?

vaseline. dirt cheap. and read that that got many uses. but still wondering how to use it to curl eyelashes? anyone knows? but wan to use it as a lip balm and for my dry legs and elbows. and hands.

a good hair gel for styling of my hair. any suggestions too? i got short hair. wan to get those kinda messy but cool jap look.

facial steamer.

st ives hydroxy mask

kose lotion

sunkiller clear water.

TBS vit e or vit c moisturizer with SPF.

TBS african salt

neutrogena lip balm

takila lash conditioner

babypink lip glosses

pore cleanser

vit e cream

aloe vera cream.

demax CF

queen helen's mask

just a list of all the things i want to try or get.
                    Last edited by qian; 03-01-2004, 09:28 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by qian
                      need to find a moisturizer and sunscreen now. but looking through the forums i cannot find any one i really want. how?
                      Which do you NOT want? And why?

I can briefly summarise for you that the L'Oreal UV Perfect SPF50 is a great suncreen-cum-moisturiser. It combines both chemical and physical blocks for adequate sun protection and doubles as a moisturiser. Some girls wear it alone under loose powder, so you can say it triples as a makeup base.

The threads are indeed too long for many to digest. We're trying to clean them up as best we can. Your patience is appreciated

Comment

Originally posted by Glossie

u need me to buy anything for u from au, glossie?
                        LMK

Comment

ettuasis acne whitening mask. anyone got samples?
                          What you mean by samples? I can sell a piece to you though.

a good body scrub. maybe from the body shop. any nice recommendations?
                          I like african spa. its 350ml for $49.90. Or get the cranberry body scrub. it smells heavenly.

Comment

Re: My Shopping List

Originally posted by natnatviv
                            What i have in mind:
                            eyecream
                            khiels avocado eye treatment cream shiseido benefiance eyecrea
                            shiseido eye revitaliser
                            dermalogica multivitamin power eye cream, i think
                            Hi was at Shiseido today. wanted to get benefiance eye cream for my fine lines, but the SA said that it was for ladies above 50. Was rather surprised cos it had many wonderful reviews at MUA and InStyle (thought MUAers were mostly younger adults). Anyway, I tried the texture of the cream and it's really rich and SUPER sticky! Must say it's only suitable for night use.

i asked about the revitaliser and was told that this is more for eye bags and for dark circles, but it's very mild and light.

she recommended the bio-performance and said that it was their best seller and that it has the highest number of repeat buyers. helps with fine lines, eye bags and dark circles. after much consideration, I decided to give this a shot.

Comment

Re: Re: My Shopping List

Originally posted by wonderkid
                              she recommended the bio-performance and said that it was their best seller and that it has the highest number of repeat buyers. helps with fine lines, eye bags and dark circles. after much consideration, I decided to give this a shot.
                              Yep, this got Cleo's vote for their Crush Awards.

Many other recs in this forum under the All About Eye Care and Dark Eye Circles threads.

Comment

Working...
                              X