SkinCeuticals

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SkinCeuticals

Anyone tried/using this clinical skincare brand? I heard raves of its effectiveness. Tempted to try its famous Serum 15, Vit C+E, Vit C+AHA. But my drawer is full of skincare can't really afford to buy anymore. Only if they're really essential. What do you think?

Btw, EDS stock them. Its product is mainly having concentration of stable L-ascorbic acid (a kind of Vit C). It's good for lines/anti-ageing/hydration, etc.

Comment

i've only tried the sunscreen. not too bad. you want a sample?

Comment

Originally posted by babyflite
        i've only tried the sunscreen. not too bad. you want a sample?
        No that's fine, thanks darling! I heard it's a bit rich? I'm eyeing those 4 serums. Already emailed to EDS requesting samples...yes w/o purchasing. See what they'll say first hehe.

Comment

GREAT!!! EDS replied just need to charge me CDN$5 shipping for all samples...and they're free. So generous!

Comment

Skin Ceuticals

Has anyone heard anything abt this?

am thinking of their topical vitamin c eye gel....for my circles...

heard from MUA that the ultimate UV defense spf 30 is really good n especially ok for oily-acne n sensitive skin.

info may be found under this link: http://www.ttshpharmezy.nhg.com.sg/s...h_category.asp

Comment

is there anywhere in Singpaore can get it in a cheaper price?

Comment

I just bought serum 10 15 ml from the hospital for $113+ is rather expensive for 15 ml essentialday spa's only 30ml for CAD 80 @1.3466 its $107.728 + CAD $15 for delivery its $127.92 i might get from essential day spa if its work well for me - bought this instead of SKII's Repair C since this brands suppositly better in performance.

Contains 10% L-ascorbic acid supposed to be a pure form of vit c best for skin absorbtion we see how.

is there any other websites anyone knows that sells this brand too cheaply after including postage? i only know www.essentialdayspa.com

Comment

Originally posted by glenda
                  GREAT!!! EDS replied just need to charge me CDN$5 shipping for all samples...and they're free. So generous!
                  r those samples in sachets? whats the email addy? im thinking of trying the vic c serum.

Comment

i also wanna buy their serum...

Comment

their toner got a very strong alcohol smell... rather drying IMO.

Comment

OMG the Serum 10 is good! just 2 days & i asked my bf if i were seeing things - if my skin looked clearer than usual - he said yes.

I can see less poreful skin, smoothness, more tightened & i cannot just describe it - i just feel like touching my skin even time i see myself in the mirror & i want to keep looking for a mirror to look into. Bimbo in the making or what??

Serum 10 I decided to stop the AHA 15 from neostrata to see if its the Serum 10 or the AHA at work. Looks like i am going to be ordering online soon - is skinwest.com the cheapest for this brand?

its the serum surely but i wonder if it just works when i keep using it -what if i stop using it?

Will i need i bigger or higher doseage in time to come?
                        Last edited by vit_c; 20-02-2005, 01:21 PM.

Comment

you can try beautyprescription.com. Quite prompty delivery. Got my products on the 7th or 8th day after order.

Comment

Opps! Sorry. Its beautyprescriptions.com

Comment

Originally posted by vit_c
                              OMG the Serum 10 is good! just 2 days & i asked my bf if i were seeing things - if my skin looked clearer than usual - he said yes.

I can see less poreful skin, smoothness, more tightened & i cannot just describe it - i just feel like touching my skin even time i see myself in the mirror & i want to keep looking for a mirror to look into. Bimbo in the making or what??

Serum 10 I decided to stop the AHA 15 from neostrata to see if its the Serum 10 or the AHA at work. Looks like i am going to be ordering online soon - is skinwest.com the cheapest for this brand?

its the serum surely but i wonder if it just works when i keep using it -what if i stop using it?

Will i need i bigger or higher doseage in time to come?
                              we can share the shipping..... can let me know if u are buying..
                              here is the website recommend by my friend.
                              http://www.dermstore.com/
                              the serum 10 is a Vit C which can make skin whitening right

Comment

Working...
                              X