Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shu Uemura Skincare

Anyone tried?

I have a few bottles of their Lipo something. supposedly to be vit c powder and when their fd water is added in, it is a powerful vit c solution....

anyone tried it? i am a little scared of try it now... hope someone can just give me the courage...

i used it for a week, with the whitening lotion and the whitening essence. umm...it broke me out. i couldnt figure out what it was that was causing these huge inflamations on my skin and thought it was my loose powder. changed my loose powder three times that week to no avail. went for a dermalogica facial to get those acne healing, and steering away from that. maybe it's just my skin but i am staying away from shu uemura skincare. not very kind to my face. i also broke out from the a/o cleansing oil.

Comment

Tried samples of a few items...nothing impresses me

Comment

Originally posted by jccl
        i used it for a week, with the whitening lotion and the whitening essence. umm...it broke me out. i couldnt figure out what it was that was causing these huge inflamations on my skin and thought it was my loose powder. changed my loose powder three times that week to no avail. went for a dermalogica facial to get those acne healing, and steering away from that. maybe it's just my skin but i am staying away from shu uemura skincare. not very kind to my face. i also broke out from the a/o cleansing oil.
        the A/O oil is very strong and used only max three times a week. i chicken. didnt even dare to try....

Comment

i thought i had strong skin...till shu uemura. i used the a/o oil every other day as recommended by the SA but it still gave me bumps and pimples. i don't even know why i stray away from my tried and tested dermalogica. la prairie is also ok. so i thought my skin can take anything. how wrong i was....must remember the saying, if it aint broken, dont fix it

have received some samples of guerlain happylogic, coz i lurve rose smell, but have yet to put it on my face. i never learn huh?

Comment

be a bit chicken like me.... hmmm. now wondering if i should try the lipo.... heard its 125 for 4 vials. heart pain

Comment

Originally posted by califit
              the A/O oil is very strong and used only max three times a week. i chicken. didnt even dare to try....
              Hey gal you mean this can't be used as a daily cleansing product?
              I was tempted to get it but I still have tons of the cleansing oil left.

Hmn but I'm nt even that pleased with their normal cleansing oil. I prefer KP's fresher feel

Comment

The SA told me not daily for younger skins.... it is strong, with their antioxidents......
                Last edited by Glossie; 15-01-2005, 06:09 PM.

Comment

The cleansing oil smell bad (old version). Really turn me off. Prefer IPSA super cleansing oil.

Tried the deep sea water. Felt like spraying water on my face, noting impressive. well .... bottle very colourfull.

Comment

i've got a different experience with the spray mists though. i love them. when my skin was red, angry and flaky, this really helped to calm it. i sleep with a bottle by my side. this is perfect on a hot day. even my bf sometimes asks me to mist his face too.

on the other hand, the cleansing oil totally dried out my skin. good thing i tried a sample instead. i had eczema for a while. after laying off the product for a while and diligently applying neoderm, my skin is back to its sane self.

Comment

ladies using Shu's oil: anyone has problems with the pump? mine seems to be malfunctioning when i depress the pump, oil leaks out from the bottom of the screw area or it flows back to the bottle!! argh....

Comment

Originally posted by aveline
                        ladies using Shu's oil: anyone has problems with the pump? mine seems to be malfunctioning when i depress the pump, oil leaks out from the bottom of the screw area or it flows back to the bottle!! argh....
                        Yes, I do!!! I have to use a kitchen tissue to wrap around the bottle so that my shelf won't have oil stain.

Comment

mine doesnt have any problems.. it's the smaller sized 150mL bottle though.. maybe you should take it back to the counter and ask for a replacement pump?

Comment

same here, this is my 150ml bottle. yah, perhaps i should do that since it's still has 75% in the bottle. so troublesome whenever i use it

Comment

Originally posted by aveline
                              Yes! I ever had this occurence. What I remember doing was to twist the pump to close and then twist it back to open.
                              I was pretty peeved by it as well.. ack!
                              Do not try to wash the oil on the external part of the bottle because water would seep into the bottle. Stupid me.

Comment

Working...
                              X