Follow Me Renewal Gel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Follow Me Renewal Gel

I didn't know where to post this thread,so decided to start a new one.Think this is silmilar to Clarins' thread on Ginvera Marvel Gel. I bought this Follow Me UV White Renewal Gel, it works as an exfoliator and it is suppose to dissolve blackheads and eliminates dead skin cells.It also contains retinol for anti-ageing purposes.

I guess its gel form can be more gentle than beads and this is suppose to be safe for daily use. But I'll keep my comments on it after I finish using it.

But right now,has anyone tried it?I forgot what the salesgirl told me regarding the directions.Do you wet your face before applying the gel?Do you use this before your cleanser or after or simply on its own? Do you use this all over the face or only the T-zone areas? TIA

do u use it everyday? hmm i just started using it for 3 days only.. seems that it contains alcohol right? the smell is v strong.. now i'm thinking if i shld use it everyday or not.. else it may just make myy skin v dry.. hmm... what do u think?
    Last edited by atypical; 29-11-2003, 12:55 AM.

Comment

oh btw, use it on dry face.. not supposed to wet it.. and i use it on my whole face

Comment

Mojacko, I use it daily,in the night. Actually I quite like the smell. The thing I like about it is the particles that it removes, those darkie tissue like crumbs made me feel that lots of dirt has been removed.

Comment

hohoho.. ya it feels abit eeek.. :puke: but hmm there's this alcohol scent rite? maybe i'll switch between follow me and ginvera..

Comment

Ya i can smell a little of that! I might try Ginvera too.Let's see how well it works after the first tube.

Comment

tried both the follow me one and the ginvera one. the ginvera one do a better job i think. skin smoother with the ginvera one. and dead skin comes out easier too. but the follow me one seems to have whitening effects on my scars. so maybe will be alternatiing btw the two.

Comment

Originally posted by qian
                but the follow me one seems to have whitening effects on my scars. so maybe will be alternatiing btw the two.
                Ya,funny thing is my brother said he noticed that my face is getting fairer!Though I do not know if it is the result of the renewal gel cause I am using a few products at the same time. Might consider Ginvera Green Tea Marvel Gel after i finish this tube.

Comment

i'm thinking maybe it's the retinol that is lightening our skin. my classmates was also asking why i turn fairer suddenly after like just a few days after using it. haha.

Comment

I used it (only when I remember) on my nose only. I tried to use it on my entire face b4, caused my face patchy red for days then some breakouts...

I used it before I wash my face, the SA told me to... Then I washed it with my usual cleanser

I shared with my mum

Comment

I have been use the gel for months....its great to me.

Can straight away notice that my face is glowy & more radiant after exfoliating then followed by mask.

After a month my face becomes fairer.

Comment

Working...
                      X