Andrea FaceQ and EyeQ products

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Andrea FaceQ and EyeQ products

Did a seach and did not find much discussion about Andrea products.
    Those who have tried their products, please tell us more about your experiences!
    I'm particularly interested in their newer range of products, the brightening line. They have the brightening luminizer(blue jar), brightening potion(transparent pump bottle) and eye brightener pearlizer(silver tube).

Tried following:
    1) Eye cream for dark circle - no effect
    2) Eye mask (white)- so so; refreshing
    3) Eye mask (stripe colour) - good ,firm up skin (see no lines)

sorry cant remember the name of the eye masks.

Comment

I tried several of their eye masks:

1. the yellow and purple stripe kind. -- supposed to help with fine lines. but didnt help.
      2. the eye mask -- looks like ayura eye rest mask type -- helps to relax. overall this is not that bad. after that the eye looks rested.
      3. the mask with tea extracts (in a green tub) -- neh. i dont like this. this one didnt do anything and since the eye pads were all put together in a stack, its not exactly hygenic IMO

Comment

I have tried the Andrea Eye Q's Eye Brightener Pearlizerl. It helps to firmer the skin with immediate effect upon application. Other than that, i can't see any difference.

Comment

I have try both face and eye is quite good

Comment

i've tried the eye stripe (yellow and blue in colour).. think its for dark rings.. but i didnt see any effect at all.. waste of $$

Comment

Originally posted by faithz
              i've tried the eye stripe (yellow and blue in colour).. think its for dark rings.. but i didnt see any effect at all.. waste of $$
              I agree..didn't have any effect on me either. It's quite refreshing though, a bit cooling so it relaxes me a bit Going to just finish it off and try another brand.

I like the eye cream for undereye circles. I haven't seen any effect in terms of minimizing the eye circles, but it's kept my fine lines away, and I don't have the heavy crease on my bottom eyelid anymore I guess that's good enough for me

Comment

I've tried the under eye blue-yellow mask before. Found it so-so only.
                As for the under-eye circle complex, it made my eye area itchy and dry.

Comment

I've used the eye mask (white) before. Relaxing but no effect for me also.

Comment

I used the Eye cream for dark eye circles. No effects at all...

Comment

Working...
                    X