• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GINVERA Skincare products

GINVERA Marvel Gel with Green Tea
    Emollient & Exfoliating Gel

Description:
    It is a mild exfoliating gel enriched with green tea. It softens the cornified layer & gently removes dead skin cells. It simulates skin metabolism, & has an anti-oxidant effect, making skin fairer. It balances free radicals to delay the aging process. It also revitalizes skin cells to lighten aging spots & freckles, removes make-up & impurities. It is safe to be used daily, and has no side effects.

Ingredients:
    Green Tea Extract, Aloe Vera Powder, Bio-gel, Germanium, Herbal Extract, Polymers, Alpha Hydroxy Acids, Methyl Paraben, Menthol, Cyclomethicone (and) Dimethicone.

Direction of Use:
    Spread the gel on dry face (NO Water on face and rub gently (do not use too much pressure) with both hands for 1 minute or until gel dries up. Next, rinse off with plenty of water or preferably with Green Tea Complete Cleanser. Use once a day (preferably at night) or alternate day. Safe to use daily.

Anyone using this also ?

After using the marvel gel, I find that my skin glows and it is so gentle that I can use it daily. Initially, I find that there are so much dead skin cells on my face :piss:, but after days goes by, there are basically nothing much to rub out of my face. Definitely a good buy. Cheap and good. Just bought my 2nd tube.
    Last edited by dolphin; 01-12-2003, 12:03 PM.

This sounds like a great product to try! I always see this when i goes NTUC for grocery-shopping but was never tempted to pick it up until the huge rave from you.

So, this works like an exfoliator ? Any ideas if it suitable for sensitive skin? And how does it smell ?

Am into economical brands these days! So this is good news to me! Thanxs clarins.

:wheee:

Comment

Hey girl, how much is this? Does it have any green tea smell?

Comment

Ponine > yeh, but you wouldnt be seeing any "beads". Its like gel like and its green in color. Apparently, the smell is not strong at all. Skin feels so smooth after using it!! Apply it when the skin is dry, no water is need when rubbing the face. Slowly, all the dead skin will comes out of the face. After that, splash water on to your face to remove those dead cells. And ta-da ... you will see glowy skin. My face did not turn red as some exfoliator will cause redness on the face.

Ixxy > I got mine in watson, my mum paid for it , got it for $16.50.

Comment

Thanxs Clarins!

So i use this after washing my face ?

Ok.. shall add this into my shopping list !

Comment

You can .. but normally I only use that. Haa .. I'm a lazy bum. :booty:

Comment

Originally posted by clarins
              Ixxy > I got mine in watson, my mum paid for it , got it for $16.50.

Since you have such a good review on it, will try it out one of these days.

Comment

Is there any difference with the normal marvel gel and green tea marvel gel?

Comment

Originally posted by babysammi
                  Is there any difference with the normal marvel gel and green tea marvel gel?
                  I never use the normal marvel gel before .. maybe the new one only added green tea. :huh:

Comment

I've used Bioessence version of the marvel gel. I believe it works the same way, to remove the dead cells and make the skin brighter.

Comment

I am "supplier" to someone in the UK who absolutely loves this stuff. I've just sent her a tube each of regular, green tea, and BioEssence. I've tried the regular before, but it didn't do much for me. You can get Ginvera cheap at those discount toiletries shops; I got the recent batch at one near OG Albert. Cheaper than Watson's!

Comment

Originally posted by saresha
                        I am "supplier" to someone in the UK who absolutely loves this stuff. I've just sent her a tube each of regular, green tea, and BioEssence. I've tried the regular before, but it didn't do much for me. You can get Ginvera cheap at those discount toiletries shops; I got the recent batch at one near OG Albert. Cheaper than Watson's!

Great .. love this stuff! thanks

Comment

hi clarins if you really love this stuff, you may like to look out for Robinson's special offer. i got this a few weeks ago 3 packs for $36.90 which is really cheap! not too sure when they will have this again.. i can keep a lookout for u if you like

Comment

i've never tried ginvera marvel with green tea before, but i'm going to get it soon after such a nice review here. i used the normal marvel gel before, it's nice too, but i think the one with green tea has some better effects and the green tea smell there

Comment

I had used the Ginvera Marvel Gel long long time ago. The result was ok and reasonable for the price. However, it is not encouraged to scrub ur face daily.

For those have very oily skin, it is also only advisable to scrub max. 3 times per week not more than that. For normal skin, 1 time per week or 2 times per week if more oily in T zone. For dry skin, 1 time per week the max.

We have to remember that our cell needs 28 days to renew and replace the dead cells. It is ok that if u use mild scrub for ur body daily, but not ur face. Coz our face skin is more sensitive and delicate than the body skin. If u scrub ur face too often , it will only make it thinner and thinner. Then it will cause dryness and breakouts easily, especially for acne-pro skin. If u have acne-pro skin, it is not encouraged to use scrub but u can use gentle weak acid cleanser to clean ur face daily.

Comment

Working...
                              X