Men's Facial?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Men's Facial?

I would like to take my SO to a good facial session. He's does a lot of mountain biking, so there's constantly grit and dirt on his face. The main problem's clogged pores I reckon. Can you kind ladies recommend any facial salons that can tackle a male's skin properly? He's really keen on going.

I'm going to try the Queen Helene Julep Mint Mask and La Mer Refining Facial on him. I'm can't wait to see the results!! But I think he still prefers a proper facial.

I think now guys are more and more vain. So why not they have facial? Now alot of things are unisex ..recently there is this words called meterosexual .... and i read one magazines says that Jean paul Gaultier has coming up males cosmetics like complexion Illuminators, Bronzing powder, eye pencil, roll on lip, nail frtifier ... Now worlds really turn into unisex haah ...

Comment

Anybody knows where to purchase JPG cosmetics ?

Comment

ARE U LOOKING FOR A DIY MASK OR JUST LOOKING FOR FACIAL SESSIONS?
        RESULTS YOU ARE TRYING TO ACHIEVE WITH HIM?

Comment

Some facial salons like Expressions, Haach and FIL have packages for men, but I don't know how good they are...

There is a salon, Face of Man, catered for men. I saw their banner at AMK. Can refer to their website www.faceofman.com.sg.

Comment

Skin revival But no back massage.

Comment

Working...
            X