Carita

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Carita

saw this brand at the shisedo sales... and got a few samples...
    didn't notice this brand before...
    wondering wats gd??

I just know it's a French brand, selling in SaSa Hong Kong too. Heard it's not bad. But didn't try any.

Comment

not sure which specific product is good but I did come across one of their brochures and they have a wide variety of facial services.

Comment

Riding onto this thread. What's good from this line?

I'm looking into trying their eye treatment gel/cream.

Comment

Where to get Carita??

Hi,

If anyone has any ideas where to get Carita, please PM me or something! Would love to get their eye cream

Comment

Carita is a staple brand of mine, they do extremely good serums, and i really like their stuff especially their hair care

Comment

has anyone tried their CARITA LE VISAGE line? i want to try it out, but the SA saids they don't have any samples so i'm not sure what i should do..

Comment

Hi Cotters,
                Does anyone know where can i find Carita House of Beauty??

Comment

i used to buy my Carita hair mask from tangs escentials. Think they still carry that brand there.

Comment

yup they still have it there. Im using the shampoo now. Really worked for me even bf saw the difference!

Comment

How much is the mask? Available only in tangs?

Comment

Yup, only at Tangs but there is a professional hair spa (in Sentosa i think) that uses Caria for their treatments. the mask doubles up as a conditioner too so u dont have to get too many products but it is rather expensive S$98. Good if u want to pamper yourself. The smell is really great.

Comment

hey cotters, just got a mailer from them. - theres a carita workshop coming up.
                          located at raffles hotel for their new hydration range. Its on the 21st April 11am-1pm
                          pM me if u want to know further details! i tried their new purifying face mask. it was super effective hope their new hydration range would work just as well

Comment

Been using their shampoo only it very good it work for me,and i like their anti-split serum, skin care i never try,the beautician from beauty house cktang said it more for mature skin .

Comment

this thread seem inactive since 2008.

wondering anyone can share the review of their skincare?

I saw besybuy world are bringing them in ..

Carita SG

Comment

Working...
                              X